If Conor vs Khabib gonna be bigger than Fedor vs Mirko fight?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What can it be compared to then?
Both are different style, both are excel in it, both are primes.
Both really hate each other and did just too much to each other. No one can't stay aside, you either root for Conor or Khabib, no third option.

In term of hype, profit etc. Conor vs Khabib is going to be the biggest MMA fight of all time.

Fedor vs. Mirko will always be a legendary fight, but it was at a time when MMA wasn't as popular as nowadays.

No it's not close to Fedor-Crocop. Maybe Chuck-Tito lite.

The fight that hyped me the most was BJ/GSP 2. Nothing will ever top that..

From a sports viewpoint they are the same - 2 killers, prime, everybody wants to see who is better.
Only, the man who wins this fight isn't even close to being BADDEST MAN ON EARTH.

But, MMA is bigger, Conor is more popular then Mirko and Fedor combined, it's gonna be the biggest fight ever in a sense that a lot more people are gonna watch it live then Mirko-Fedor.

But in my opinion Mirko _ Fedor was bigger cause it was 3 years in the making with 2 sicckest mofos in their prime!

Anticipation wise and in terms of overall importance I don’t think any fight comes close to Fedor Crocop.

As far as revenue, I think Connie vs Khabib blows it out of the water.

<seedat>

Canner is more popular than Fedor, Cro Cop, and Khabib combined so it'll generate far more revenue and interest.

Sporting-wise, Fedor-Cro Cop is still untouchable.

worldwide media, casuals, people who have never watched a fight will talk too... in that aspect yes hands down....

for hardcore fans and media that has been around for many years... unlikely. The hype for us at that time was unbelievable. We all knew Fedor Cc would be a war and i dont think this one will be.

In term of hype, profit etc. Conor vs Khabib is going to be the biggest MMA fight of all time.

Fedor vs. Mirko will always be a legendary fight, but it was at a time when MMA wasn't as popular as nowadays.

crazy how things change.

Japan was MMAs home and now its ded there.

Uh Not too many people even know that happened LOL. I hate to break it to the pride fanboys but that shit happened almost in the dark ages.

Anticipation wise and in terms of overall importance I don’t think any fight comes close to Fedor Crocop.

As far as revenue, I think Connie vs Khabib blows it out of the water.

<seedat>

Yeah in all seriousness this is pretty much it. Fedor-Crocop were pretty much the two baddest men on the planet at that time (besides Big Nog who Fedor had just beaten badly twice) and both were on a tear. Crocop had also recently KO'd Aleks. It didn't take costumes, insults, dollies and GOAT Artem to make people want to see this fight.

With the bigger market of today and the popularity of both (especially Conor) this should smesh all records quite easily though.

Not even close.

If Khabib pounds him out in the first round, you will call this fight Couture vs Toney 2

Mc vs khabib is bigger in terms of popularity here, it back then that was THE fight in Japan which was the Mecca of mma at the time, very few fights come close to it

WWE + Internet >>>>>>>>>>> Fedor & Cro Cop

But Ali was/is still bigger than Khabib,Conor,Fedo & Cro Cop

Back