If Conor signs with Bellator, would Bellator overtake the UFC as the #1 MMA promotion in the world?

UFC will end up like MySpace.

How many true stars do they have these days? Two or three and one is returned from many years ago. The owners are slippin.

Bellator is B league. Fedor was scared to come to UFC. Hell, Fabio beat him in Russia. Sonnen would get wrecked by all the top 5 MW without PEDs.
Viacom owns Bellator and they have way deeper pockets than WME. If they wanted to commit to a bidding war over Conor they'd stomp Ari and company (who are 5 billion dollars in debt).

Primus, Chandler & Baddest Joe Warren are more handsome than anyone Conor could fight in the UFC:

How does a 155 male get a jawline and suit like this?

brent-primus-bellator-153.jpg

135_Michael_Chandler_and_Brent_Primus.0.jpg

Not to mention they run in the same crew as Chael Sonnen in terms of West Coast mma vibing.
You saying El Cucuy can't hang with male models?

Well, it's always good to know who to put on my ignore list.

After GSP's PPV dud, only selling like 500k PPV's in the US, I think it's safe to say that Conor runs the game.

Well maybe it would make Viacom start taking Bellator seriously. They own about 10 channels here in the UK and they can't get shown on one of them live.
I sometimes see Bellator live on channel 5 no?

I sometimes see Bellator live on channel 5 no?
It's rare. Yesterday's card wasn't and most of the time they have it on tape delay. I've seen it on only a week later before.

They'd be close, id say no though.
Unless he fought every 3 months

Hell no! Not even close!
The UFC can send over Conor McGregor and Cain Velasquez, and Bellator would still have a shit show production.

Face it young man, Bellator is an amateur league.

Yes I think so, McGregor being there would attract lots of other UFC fighters to move to Bellator

Nope and conor isnt a fighter he is done.

Promise you qont see 3 figjts over th3 next 3-4 years.

Jump off the bandwagon guy is shit

Back