If Conor KO's Khabib .

if? when , khabibs standup is god aweful, Wheel kick to the temple and thats all she wrote

If Mighty mouse KOs Brock. Will he be GOAT?

Conor is a great fighter, but one has to actually accomplish greatness through achievement, not potential greatness.

8-22-2014%2B9-23-53%2BPM.jpg

Man i hate connor but if he can beat tony and khabib and beat nate in the trilogy ill give him goat status

hey look, another thread about Conor that creates an entirely hypothetical scenario of him being in the octagon - something he hasn't done in 2 years!

great and original content, OP

He could KO the whole top 5 in under a minute and his detractors would still discredit him.

His haters are more pathetic than his nuthuggers.

i don't know, man, hinging all your posts on strawmen that you label "HATERS" is pretty pathetic.

most of the shit he gets is for not fighting. which, like.. he doesn't. and it doesn't take a "hater" to point out that he hasn't defended either belt he has won or that he hasn't stepped in the cage in 2 years. saying that does not make you a hater.. but ignoring it and obsessingly posting these "well IF he does this" or "WHEN he does this" or "he WOULD do this" threads is sad

i don't know, man, hinging all your posts on strawmen that you label "HATERS" is pretty pathetic.

most of the shit he gets is for not fighting. which, like.. he doesn't. and it doesn't take a "hater" to point out that he hasn't defended either belt he has won or that he hasn't stepped in the cage in 2 years. saying that does not make you a hater.. but ignoring it and obsessingly posting these "well IF he does this" or "WHEN he does this" or "he WOULD do this" threads is sad
Listen, they are both pathetic in my opinion.

When i hear a nuthugger say Conor would do this and that i laugh it off but when i see people bitch and moan about a guy that consistently showed up and always put on good fights and quite literally carried the sport/UFC, it is more pathetic.

No, it won't make him GOAT of anything. Conor has a long way to go before being in the GOAT conversation. He needs to win the belt back and defeat all contenders to be in the discussion.

Listen, they are both pathetic in my opinion.

When i hear a nuthugger say Conor would do this and that i laugh it off but when i see people bitch and moan about a guy that consistently showed up and always put on good fights and quite literally carried the sport/UFC, it is more pathetic.

i can get behind that

i just wish he still showed up. (also, he carried the ppv model. but the UFC has been shifting away from that for a long time)

Conor will never get the credit he’s due. If he beats Khabib, Khabib will instantly become a bum who was never truly tested. If he beats Tony, Tony will be said to have not been same after his injury. If he beats GSP, GSP will be said to be too old.

<{hughesimpress}>

Back