If Conor KO's Khabib .

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is undeniably the GOAT? Over Gsp , MM and Fedor?

Stick around, there’s always another goat lol.

I swear McGregor fans are evidence of devolution in humanity.

If he can beat Khabib, Ferg, Poirer, Barboza, Nate (convincingly) then we'll talk.

How about he defends a belt and fights more than once every 2 years and we'll talk.

He could KO the whole top 5 in under a minute and his detractors would still discredit him.

His haters are more pathetic than his nuthuggers.

If he can beat Khabib, Ferg, Poirer, Barboza, Nate (convincingly) then we'll talk.
I'd be disappointed if he fought Poirier and Barboza. They just aren't near his level. Ferguson, Khabib and Nate are different stories tho.

IMO, he'd have to beat Khabib, get a third belt at 165 vs GSP and then beat some other savage. Wins over Khabib and GSP are huge tho, as they are GOAT candidates as well, just as Jones win over D.C. is more valuable than ten of his other wins.

I swear this is the 10th "What if Conor KOs Khabib" thread of the week and the 30th "GOAT" thread.

MM literally has like 14 title defenses....no

I'd be disappointed if he fought Poirier and Barboza. They just aren't near his level. Ferguson, Khabib and Nate are different stories tho.

IMO, he'd have to beat Khabib, get a third belt at 165 vs GSP and then beat some other savage. Wins over Khabib and GSP are huge tho, as they are GOAT candidates as well, just as Jones win over D.C. is more valuable than ten of his other wins.
Khabib isn't a GOAT candidate. It's quite possible he will emerge as one, but as things stand right now he hasn't accomplished enough.

No. Needs to defend a title a few times. But would piss a lot of people off. Including me. Haha. But i think thats how this fight ends. He is too quick and powerful

Against literal nobodies. I'm sure Travis Fulton has many more.
It is more difficult to stay on top than to win a belt and never defend

MM has defended 13 times and Conor is 2-2 in his last 4

Floyd Bless

Khabib isn't a GOAT candidate. It's quite possible he will emerge as one, but as things stand right now he hasn't accomplished enough.
That's what I mean. If he wins a handful more (i.e. Conor, GSP and TF), he could be in the convo, especially with his record being perfect. GSP is in the current convo but Khabib is a possible candidate with a few more.

Back