If conor KOs khabib. Will you put respect on that name

Yes. He will lost some if he runs from MMA again tho.

You leave out the most important fight

Eddie Alvarez has had wars with he best lightweights in the world . Before Conor went to 155 nobody would say he could defeat Eddie . Hell I remember before Conor went up most blokes on Sherdog said Eddie would destroy him .

Then Conor made a show of him Eddie literally couldn’t get near him . That is the fight you need to judge Conor from.

And be made it look easier than anyone Eddie ever faced . I would love to have seen
Khabibs face after he called Conor a chicken and then Conor made Eddie look amateur an hour later :)

Of course, but clearly I was only addressing the 3 specific opponents the TS brought up.

I'm guessing TS chose those 3 because everybody with any credibility already agrees the performance in the Eddie fight was sublime.

what I don't like about conor is he holds ufc hostage and never defends.

so if he wins and doesn't fight for 2 more years than it still a joke.

And he will be stripped again and the division will move on again. Stop being a drama queen.

Why do conor fans act like he beat Max last night?
He beat him when he was green as grass. He’d still beat him today, of course.

On topic: whomever wins deserves respect as a top fighter. Conor’s a great fighter and the beat man Khabib has ever faced, so if Khabib wins it’s a serious feather in his cap and legitimises his belt. If Conor wins then he has done what many considered impossible: beaten a big, strong grappler at the peak of his powers, plus he’d have taken Khabib’s “0”.

This fight is awesome.

Depends on the manner of his win. If it's a fluke like the Aldo win (not saying he wouldn't win against Aldo if they fought again, but a 13 second 1 shot KO is a fluke, especially considering the fact that it's Conors only clean KO in the UFC and the only clean KO loss for Aldo too), or if it's running away to decision like Diaz II, my opinion of him won't change by much. And that opinion is that he's a good fighter and an even better entertainer, but a crappy champ.

If it's battling to victory through adversity (like I guess you could say about the Mendes fight) or if he can dominate Khabib like he did Eddie, I will surely be impressed and he will have earned a bit more respect from me. I would then say he's a great fighter, maybe even one of the greatest. Then all he has to do after that is to defend the belt against Tony and maybe Kevin Lee too, and I will respect him not only as a fighter and entertainer, but as a champ, too. And if he wins those fights, I would probably consider him the GOAT, although ideally I would like to see the GOAT to have more title defenses.

If he wins by decision, the world will end

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé
LOL He won against people who were alot smaller then him so he could gain a name and then pick his fights. Mendes handing him his ass the whole match until he gassed but was legit on short notice. When he fought someone his size he lost and tapped like a bitch and then when he versed nate again he ran like a bitch the whole fight. All while still never in his entire career ever defending a belt.

LOL He won against people who were alot smaller then him so he could gain a name and then pick his fights. Mendes handing him his ass the whole match until he gassed but was legit on short notice. When he fought someone his size he lost and tapped like a bitch and then when he versed nate again he ran like a bitch the whole fight. All while still never in his entire career ever defending a belt.
he made 145. so he fought dudes in his weight class. I dont see what you mean

he made 145. so he fought dudes in his weight class. I dont see what you mean
LOL Just cause he made weight doesn't mean he wasn't extreme weight cutting to get a huge advantage over much smaller guys. Made a name so he could get on Dana's side so he could hand pick his fights. First fight with someone in his true weight class was nate and the bitch tapped and second fight ran away from nate. What kind of bitch runs away .

Tony and Khabib would not be able to make it to the fight at the same time. Conor has never held back the division.
Connor has done nothing but hold up divisions. He can't defend a belt to save his damn life. Not once in his entire mma Career has he defended.

Conor is an excellent fighter, but he's not a dominant champion. Let him defend against the top 5 or 6 guys before declaring him as such.

If he beats khabib he beats everybody imo... Look at the hype khabib gets people think hes the mma king

I somehow lost interest in this match....perhaps the entire UFC event.
Maybe the return of Nate, Jones, Brock can cure it.

Back