If conor KOs khabib. Will you put respect on that name

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-UFC-1278204.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg

McGregor is a big badazz when it comes to fighting manlets a full weight class smaller than his natural weight.

Khabib hasnt fought enough legitimate competition and may be drastically overrated as well. If Khabib loses to Conor than Khabib was obviously never as good as UFC hype machine led us to believe. Khabibs record is greatly misleading as with most UNDEFEATED records.

View attachment 437035
View attachment 437037
View attachment 437039
View attachment 437041

McGregor is a big badazz when it comes to fighting manlets a full weight class smaller than his natural weight.

Khabib hasnt fought enough legitimate competition and may be drastically overrated as well. If Khabib loses to Conor than Khabib was obviously never as good as UFC hype machine led us to believe. Khabibs record is greatly misleading as with most UNDEFEATED records.
Conor is a manlet. So it makes sense that he fights manlets. Also. Isnt holloway nearly 6 ft?

I respect Conor's skils and accomplishments to the degree they are deserving of it.

I will respect his skills and accomplishments a lot more if he beats Khabib who is a monster and a bad style matchup for Conor

I will never respect Conor as a champion until he respects the responsibilities of a champion ie regularly defending the belt against the top contenders instead of sitting out for years demandind that challengers beg him for a shot.

What good is beating someone if you never worked to get up there? He got a complete got a gift TS against Alvarez without even being ranked and without facing fighters who fought for years in the division raking up 10 fight winstreaks like Khabib and Tony. He might have never even reached a TS if he went through them. He lost against a journeyman in Nate.

I respect his win over Aldo and Mendes as completely legit, but his accomplishment at LW are a joke. He avoided fighting contenders and Frankie Edgar and defending his belts.

Yes he beat Holloway too, that was before Holloway was even a contender. He was in his early 20s and one of his earliest fights, so I don't see that the same as beating a prime Holloway or even a post-prime Holloway.

Yea a manlet who beat smaller manlets.

Poirer is bigger than Conor. Aldo the same size. Mendes roughly smaller. Holloway bigger. Sivir roughly the same size.

This myth that Conor fought smaller guys at FW is ridiculously untrue. Conor isn’t the only one that cuts weight and a lot of it at that.

Conor is grossly undersized at LW. Virtually Pettis level outsized by 200 lbers like Khabib that can’t even consistently make weight.

Conor has more than proven himself to be one of the best fighter ever already. I think it'd be an unmatched accomplishment if he beats Khabib along with a win against Aldo that he has. It's just that he is up against somebody who is going to go down as the one true GOAT, so he is not beating Khabib. 27-0 and the rise of the true GOAT begins soon.

Poirer is bigger than Conor. Aldo the same size. Mendes roughly smaller. Holloway bigger. Sivir roughly the same size.

This myth that Conor fought smaller guys at FW is ridiculously untrue. Conor isn’t the only one that cuts weight and a lot of it at that.

Conor is grossly undersized at LW. Virtually Pettis level outsized by 200 lbers like Khabib that can’t even consistently make weight.

Conor is isnt same size as Aldo fanboy. Aldo barely needs to cut weight.

Conor solidified himself in my eyes with how badly he beat Alvarez. That was one of the more dominant performances against a top LW that you will see, even more impressive to me than Khabib against Barboza or Johnson.

"I'll respect him if he gets through kabob" .. GTFO with this nonsense. The man has made an alleged all time GOAT look like a fool. Pay him his respect. He has a much more impressive record than kabob for sure.

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé
He has a couple great wins...but there are asterisks next to some of them.

Two years of his prime MMA career were wasted, and that's all on him. And before that, conor was getting beat and then barely squeaking a weak decision past a mediocre UFC LW.

I would respect conor so much more if he just competed, win or lose, in MMA, consistently.

Instead he's throwing dolly's and being an instagram model.

Just fight.

I respected him after Aldo. For months I listened and read about how Jose would expose him only for McG to end him in 12 seconds.

View attachment 437035
View attachment 437037
View attachment 437039
View attachment 437041

Jesus who else must he fight before you say he has fought someone legitimate?. Undertaker at wrestlemania?

Yes,sure it would be his biggest win and there would be no doubt he is one of the greatest.
At the same time,what r we going to call him if Khabib toys with him.
Will all of his nuthuggers agree that he was Dana’s son

If he doesn't, will you not post anymore?

Other than everything in your original post being pretty legitimate arguments, I do think a win over Khabib gives him a huge credibility boost. The Alvarez win is the same thing as GSP over Bisping to me, a weak champ getting cherry picked, and I like Bisping.

To the McGregor fan squad, who is legit his 2nd best win in your opinion? Aldo and then who?

I don't think Conor is a bad fighter, I just hate half his fan base. If he beats Khabib I will in fact put more respect on his name and this is coming from a confirmed McGregor detractor.

Ditto for me brother. They don't like the word detractors though (too complex) so just go with hater.

Back