If conor KOs khabib. Will you put respect on that name

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé

what I don't like about conor is he holds ufc hostage and never defends.

so if he wins and doesn't fight for 2 more years than it still a joke.

I’ll be happy to admit I was wrong if that happens, but I just can’t see a way that McG doesn’t get taken down and utterly mauled...

I respect Conor as a fighter now.

I just think he's overrated af by his fans and very vulnerable.

I will call khabib a can and then criticise mcgregors next fight as a hand picked match up. Even if it's Cain fucking Velasquez

I will call khabib a cam and hen criticise mcgregorsnnext fight. Even if it's Cain fucking Velasquez

Conor hand picking:cool::cool: fights against injured Cain.

Defend or vacate. :cool:

#snapcracklejitsu #someothergibberish #amidoingthisright

The hate will never end. Just enjoy his wins if he gets them.

They call them haters for a reason. They don't really respond to logic.

I’d probably blame usada or say khabib is a can tbh, but deep down I’ll know

I don't think Conor is a bad fighter, I just hate half his fan base. If he beats Khabib I will in fact put more respect on his name and this is coming from a confirmed McGregor detractor.

Don't be stupid. No one denies he has some good wins. At the same, beating a young Holloway and short notice is nothing special. If he fought all the unfavorable matchups, he would likely not to hold any belt. See how Nate Diaz destroyed him

Khabib will be the ultimate ph test for Conor Crybabies.

Because even as a Conor fan if you live in the real world it's impossible to ignore that:
  • Max was off a loss and green AF when he was sent in against a Conor who was significantly more experienced, mid-20s and on a 9-win streak.
  • Chad was short notice AF, had been goofing off on holiday in New Zealand and had been called out by Bang Ludwig as not being a guy who was "always in the gym" like his beloved son/bff TJ.
  • 13 seconds is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiiiiiiiny sample size. You don't need a PhD in statistical science to know only a witless buffoon takes too many concrete conclusions from a 13 second fight.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, anyone who refuses to bow to Conor after he takes Khabib's 0 will lose all credibility forever.

Last edited:
no, cause he will just take the belt and hide again and cause more clusterfuck in the division

Conor has done things and climbed the ladder with his balls in front. Not many fighters do it like that and it’s awesome. I wish he would defend at least once but this Khabib fight feels like a defense. Khabib is the scariest LW ever and it takes a solid pair to step i there with him. Respect the balls sherdog.

I always thought Conor was a great fighter. Its his attitude and gimmick I can't stand.

His haters will not. What you will witness is a spectacular reevaluation of Khabib as a fighter. He will go from this unbeaten Russian killing machine, destined to not only beat, but utterly destroy the hated Colin, to a "can" who never should have left the Dagestani regional circuit at lightening speed. At best people will be throwing conniption fits over why he used such a stupid gameplan.

Back