If Conor KO’s Khabib..

<{cruzshake}>

No, people need to let GSP go.
He doesn't want to fight anymore. His presence is only going to fuck up the divisions like it did at MW.

-If Conor and Holloway win their next fights, there'll be a similarity in their victories: They'll both be handing unbeaten fighters their very first losses (Khabib in Conor's case, Ortega in Max's.) It's a pretty neat way of building towards a fight between them, especially if Max vs Ortega is booked as the co-main event to Khabib versus Conor as I suspect it will be.

-Champion vs Champion is always cool.

Conor should try making 145 again for this fight. Two time double champ has a nice ring to it.

Or maybe they could try and replicate what hw boxing is steering towards and go for a Till vs McG UK stadium fight?
Not that I want this but they could even use it to introduce ppv ufc into the UK?

Only downside is that lhw till obliterates fw mcg
Lol
Till would have to have a real break out performance, just beating Woodley wouldn't be enough, it would need to gain some major traction.

Plus Till is naturally 2 clear weight classes above Conor so I wouldn't like to see him take a fight where he gives up so much physically, it just wouldn't be smart.

Till would have to have a real break out performance, just beating Woodley wouldn't be enough, it would need to gain some major traction.

Plus Till is naturally 2 clear weight classes above Conor so I wouldn't like to see him take a fight where he gives up so much physically, it just wouldn't be smart.

No, it's outrageous and as improbable as mm fighting Mcg, just thinking how cool an arena fight like Wembley or millennium stadium would be lol.

No, it's outrageous and as improbable as mm fighting Mcg, just thinking how cool an arena fight like Wembley or millennium stadium would be lol.
It would be huge though, but for all the talk I don't ever see the UFC putting on a big show like that outside of the US, only time they will ever do it is if they scrap the PPV model all together.

It would be huge though, but for all the talk I don't ever see the UFC putting on a big show like that outside of the US, only time they will ever do it is if they scrap the PPV model all together.
Another question as I haven't been as active in the heavies as once before....
Don't suppose you know where all those posters who kept spamming duck imagines, khabib 'wheres your chicken' gifs and saying Mcg was scared and retired have gone?
Cant find them anywhere...

Another question as I haven't been as active in the heavies as once before....
Don't suppose you know where all those posters who kept spamming duck imagines, khabib 'wheres your chicken' gifs and saying Mcg was scared and retired have gone?
Cant find them anywhere...
Yeah, i've been keeping an eye out myself.... Strange.

Those guys don't get too attached to their accounts anymore, Conor has already made them create about 7 new accounts...

Yeah, i've been keeping an eye out myself.... Strange.

Those guys don't get too attached to their accounts anymore, Conor has already made them create about 7 new accounts...
So weird...
I guessed they were just going through fighters trying to decide who their next great hope was gonna be?

On a serious though, it is annoying?
Dudes fought three weight classes
Fights are always exciting
Has made ufc a bigger brand therefor fighters make more
Has broken the mould and made fighters start negotiating a lot better
Takes on bigger, better and Risky challenges without doubt
Managed to seal a mega transition fight in may weather and boxing
YET
gets shat on at every chance....
For a fighter who misses weight, spends half a career injured, has no top fights, never gets a finish, never once moved up weight in his career and won a belt off a rank 11 on twelve hour notice.

I really don't get it.

Conors gonna get rag dolled so bad ..

So weird...
I guessed they were just going through fighters trying to decide who their next great hope was gonna be?

On a serious though, it is annoying?
Dudes fought three weight classes
Fights are always exciting
Has made ufc a bigger brand therefor fighters make more
Has broken the mould and made fighters start negotiating a lot better
Takes on bigger, better and Risky challenges without doubt
Managed to seal a mega transition fight in may weather and boxing
YET
gets shat on at every chance....
For a fighter who misses weight, spends half a career injured, has no top fights, never gets a finish, never once moved up weight in his career and won a belt off a rank 11 on twelve hour notice.

I really don't get it.
Conor has proven them wrong too many times, they cannot admit that to themselves so they are left having to conjure up stuff like he's retired or he'll never fight Khabib as a comfort blanket...

They will now have to go back to the old reliable Diaz pic or that he didn't defend even though in his position everyone would have done the same, everyone with the balls to put themselves out their anyway.

They are more erratic than ever now, coz they know that Conor is pretty much only one fight away from being a serious legitimate GOAT candidate.

Back