If Conor KO’s Khabib..

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
GSP vs. Conor would be thee fight to make..

Sorry Tony Ferguson.

GSP or Nate if he wins against Poirier

T Ferg fucked himself when he tripped on that braided cable. He's never getting his red panties night.

Conor going to get stomped out very bad this fight. Have you even seen khabib fight?

If mcgregor wins... Nate Diaz Vs Mcgregor III

Howbout he goes for that first title defense?

He'll do shit. Khabib will literally smash him and then Connie can fight with Diaz even every single week

GSP vs. Conor would be thee fight to make..

Sorry Tony Ferguson.

So he wins the title back and then immediately gets stripped again? Fuck that shit. He needs to stop fighting for titles if he doesn't give a shit about defending them.

Hopefully it doesn't matter and Khabib beats the hell out of him for five rounds.

Edit: This post was made under the assumption that GSP wouldn't be challenging at LW.

You know it will be Colby at Welterweight.

T Ferg fucked himself when he tripped on that braided cable. He's never getting his red panties night.
Why punish Tony for being clumbsy?
And why put Dustin ahead of him? That just feels like recency bias.

Lots of options...

Tony Ferguson
Poirier/Diaz winner
Kevin Lee if he wins a big fight or 2
GSP
Woodley/Till winner or whoever is WW champ
Anderson Silva
Mayweather II

Maybe even one of these:

Holloway II
Aldo II
Mendes II
Frankie Edgar

Exactly. "Welp, I just beat 26-0 undefeated Khabib.....lets go fight Tony". Anyone that knows Conor knows he always looks to out do himself and never takes a back step. Tony is a step back from Mendes even, and has nothing to offer him. Plus, they have same manager, so it is unlikely.

Yeah, after dispatching of Khabib I think it will be one of 3 guys.

GSP, Nate or Woodley if he's still champ.

I am one of those who has Conor breezing past Khabib due to footwork and wrist control in the clinch but GSP would bust Conors bowel with a double leg.

Mystic Lockard predicted awhile back that it would be Max Holloway after he beats Ortega and then challenges Conor for his Lightweight Title.

-They've went back and forth a few times these last several months.

-Max hasn't lost since he took that L to McGregor five years ago and I can see it as one he'd like to make up for, also becoming a two weight (dual) world champion in the process.

-Max has talked about wanting to move up and fight Khabib. They were set to match as the replacement fight at UFC 223 but Max was pulled. If Conor ends up knocking out Khabib, I could see a fight between the two of them easily materializing instead.

-If Conor and Holloway win their next fights, there'll be a similarity in their victories: They'll both be handing unbeaten fighters their very first losses (Khabib in Conor's case, Ortega in Max's.) It's a pretty neat way of building towards a fight between them, especially if Max vs Ortega is booked as the co-main event to Khabib versus Conor as I suspect it will be.

-Champion vs Champion is always cool.

Yeah, after dispatching of Khabib I think it will be one of 3 guys.

GSP, Nate or Woodley if he's still champ.
Or maybe they could try and replicate what hw boxing is steering towards and go for a Till vs McG UK stadium fight?
Not that I want this but they could even use it to introduce ppv ufc into the UK?

Only downside is that lhw till obliterates fw mcg
Lol

Back