If Conor is smart he should not take the Khabib rematch

“Embarrassing loss” lol

Yeah, very embarrassing losing to Khabib

He has a bunch of yes men in his camp who massage his ego

He will believe he can beat khabib until he's in the locker room and the nerves hit again

Khabib has conors number

If khabib doesn't fight conor? he is supposedly afraid

If he does fight (destroy) him again, then everyone will accuse him of being a money grabber picking easy fights
Right on. Khabib should stay retired, nothing more to prove.

He absolutely should and would. He would make more money in that fight then he would in 2+ others.

And it would be the last fight people would actually pay him top dollar, another humiliating defeat and he is done as a major PPV seller

That's something Khabib would do (retire to avoid challenges and bigger guys because of fear to lose)

That's not something Conor will do, he wants Khabib rematch, and if he loses, it is what it is (and if he wins the rematch, that would be no the first time he did something everyone thought was impossible)
Lol Conor never gives anyone rematches, Dana's basically making him fight Dustin again. Also Conor isn't fighting bigger guys, he fights LW's at 170.

Lol Conor never gives anyone rematches, Dana's basically making him fight Dustin again. Also Conor isn't fighting bigger guys, he fights LW's at 170.
conor never gives anyone a rematch as he's rematching someone in this fight. amazing.

conor didn't rematch aldo because conor went up in weight and won a title there. aldo had 3 straight title fights after losing to conor at fw (getting finished twice) and went down to bw where he got another title fight (coming off 2 losses). shed no tears for jose not getting a rematch. the only fighter in a position for a rematch is getting it now.

it is always amazing the mentality forum posters have, who have a mindset that assumes elite professional athletes have zero confidence in their own ability to perform.

Yeah, but I'm more on the side of trying to be the best even when failing rather than skipping that for the perception. If you lose, you lose, but at least you've tried. Artificial glory doesn't matter. I believe Conor wants to be the best.
it's hard for many forum posters to think past their own loser mindset (no offense fam...)........

Reactions: MCS
I doubt he ever fights a real challenger ever again. He's already angling for Nate Diaz as his first title defense if he beats Poirier.

So I hope Dustin knocks him the fuck out with a flying knee

Conor killed himself to make banthamweight (never missed weight), was champion, and goes up to fight in lightweight, was champion, even fought Nate Diaz twice in welterweight (winning the rematch), tempted to fight Robbie Lawler when he was the welterweight champion.

Khabib killed himseld to make lightweight (missed weight multiple times risking his life)... and that is. No more challenges in MMA for him. lol.

PD: This is MMA, weight determines sizes, not height or reach (just ask Cormier, Ilir Latifi or Max Holloway)

it's hard for many forum posters to think past their own loser mindset (no offense fam...)........
Or just separate their own thoughts from some bullshit forum consensus.

Sounds like you are pretty desperate for him not to rematch Khabib, as a Conor hater I wonder why that is, hmmm.

I am pretty sure everyone in his camp knows he cant beat Khabib and after the Cowboy fight he already got the casuals support and if he runs through Dustin the casual will be on his dick 100% and will make excuses for him like he wasnt 100% during the Khabib fight... people will forgot about his embarrassing loss to Khabib.

he has a chance to become a champ defend once and retire or fight Pacman and retire
Or how bout this: Conor should not get a rematch with Khabib because he has not DONE ANYTHING to deserve a rematch with Khabib…no matter what Dana "jedi mind trick" White says

it is always amazing the mentality forum posters have, who have a mindset that assumes elite professional athletes have zero confidence in their own ability to perform.
being confident dont mean you have to be dumb

you said they "know he can't beat khabib". that's not confidence.
because even Steve Wonder could see that he cannot beat Khabib...

And it would be the last fight people would actually pay him top dollar, another humiliating defeat and he is done as a major PPV seller

Right...that's the same thing I heard after every loss.

When you are exciting, having an undefeated record doesn't matter. people will watch you fight

Back