If Conor is smart he should not take the Khabib rematch

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am pretty sure everyone in his camp knows he cant beat Khabib and after the Cowboy fight he already got the casuals support and if he runs through Dustin the casual will be on his dick 100% and will make excuses for him like he wasnt 100% during the Khabib fight... people will forgot about his embarrassing loss to Khabib.

he has a chance to become a champ defend once and retire or fight Pacman and retire

Better than fighting pacman Jesus. I get it would be a dream fight, but so would getting revenge on khabib.

This is from Conor’s perspective of course, we know he has no chance against pacquiao and would be a huge dog against khabib

Condor doesn't need money. If he takes the fight and loses he's not coming back from it.

That's something Khabib would do (retire to avoid challenges and bigger guys because of fear to lose)

That's not something Conor will do, he wants Khabib rematch, and if he loses, it is what it is (and if he wins the rematch, that would be no the first time he did something everyone thought was impossible)

He has a bunch of yes men in his camp who massage his ego

He will believe he can beat khabib until he's in the locker room and the nerves hit again

Khabib has conors number

If khabib doesn't fight conor? he is supposedly afraid

If he does fight (destroy) him again, then everyone will accuse him of being a money grabber picking easy fights

Condor doesn't need money. If he takes the fight and loses he's not coming back from it.
With the rate he spends, he most definitely needs money. You folks don’t understand how much money he blows. Fighting once a year and being the face of a shit liquor brand doesn’t cover his expenses

Lol yeah I too hate when a fighter is confident and isnt afraid of rematches to try and get that L back.

This is a sport full of competitors that do not give a shit about how deeply your manhood is attached to another mans MMA record.

Grow the fuck up.

With the rate he spends, he most definitely needs money. You folks don’t understand how much money he blows. Fighting once a year and being the face of a shit liquor brand doesn’t cover his expenses
He gets a shit tonne of passive income through ads, endorsement, sponsorships

How much money does he blow? Please enlighten us simple folks.

In July 2020, reports emerged that Jose Cuervo had exercised stock options to increase its share in the brand from 20 to 49 percent. Based on the amount paid for shares, the sale valued the Irish whiskey brand at 200 million euros, roughly $235 million at the time of publishing.

If one post summarises an orange belt more than this, I would be shocked

Why, it's an easy win for Conor at this point. Khabib knows it too , thats why he retired.

Yeah, but I'm more on the side of trying to be the best even when failing rather than skipping that for the perception. If you lose, you lose, but at least you've tried. Artificial glory doesn't matter. I believe Conor wants to be the best.

Back