If Conor gases, Khabib will beat him up on the feet.

I agree that Khabib would love to show the world he can stand with Mac and he would probably wait til hes gassed. I wouldn't be surprised if that clever little leprechaun plays opossum just to get Khabib to stand with him.
Fantasy land talk.

Even an exhausted Conor, has better striking than a fresh Khabib, what a dumbass thread.

And no Conor oesnt throw 100% into every punch, actually watch him. He throws a bunch of feints, and measuring shots.
Khabib will win the fight. Just my opinion. A little kickboxer in Denis siver took Conor down. Imagine what khabib can do.

People will be shocked at how good Conor's cardio has gotten in this fight.

He took it to a new level for the Mayweather fight, but casual fans have no idea how insane the task was of getting in 12 round boxing shape for your first ever fight, so they ignorantly mock him for gassing.

Conor will weather the storm and Khabib will be the one to gas in the 4th as the tides dramatically turn and Conor makes him take a fucking nap.

People will be shocked at how good Conor's cardio has gotten in this fight.

He took it to a new level for the Mayweather fight, but casual fans have no idea how insane the task was of getting in 12 round boxing shape for your first ever fight, so they ignorantly mock him for gassing.

Conor will weather the storm and Khabib will be the one to gas in the 4th as the tides dramatically turn and Conor makes him take a fucking nap.
Grappling/wrestling/MMA is a hell of a lot more tiring than boxing.

Please stop.

Grappling/wrestling/MMA is a hell of a lot more tiring than boxing.

Please stop.

Most ignorant comment of all time. That's not how it works buddy, you can take an Olympic wrestler and he will gas the fuck out in a boxing match much, much, much, much faster than a boxer. And vice versa.

But the point is, even boxers take years before they can effectively go 12 rounds.

Most ignorant comment of all time. That's not how it works buddy, you can take an Olympic wrestler and he will gas the fuck out in a boxing match much, much, much, much faster than a boxer. And vice versa.

But the point is, even boxers take years before they can effectively go 12 rounds.
MMA fighters train boxing rounds their entire careers.

Conor started his career as an amateur boxer ffs... and he ended it against Floyd.

He was already dead after the 4th round of that fight btw. The rest was a formality.

MMA fighters train boxing rounds their entire careers.

Conor started his career as an amateur boxer ffs... and he ended it against Floyd.

He was already dead after the 4th round of that fight btw. The rest was a formality.

Let me get this straight, do you believe Khabib would not gas in a boxing match against Mayweather since he is a grappler (which is "harder") and has trained boxing rounds for many years now?

Let me get this straight, do you believe Khabib would not gas in a boxing match against Mayweather since he is a grappler (which is "harder") and has trained boxing rounds for many years now?
His tank would last a hell of a longer than Floyd in a grappling/wrestling match.

Conor's striking is awful when gassed, but Khabib will just keep spamming td's.

No need to risk it.

He wants to take Conor down and disfigure him not prove he's a striker.

But yeah... a gassed McGregor has zero defense, loses power completely and basically stumbles around like a drunk and doesn't even hold his hands up. He's very vulnerable.

Sherdog would implode if Khabib starched a gassed McGregor but expect him to be grapple fucked and gnp smeshed instead.

nate-cuts-off-the-cage-comp.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

$

z70D5Jx.gif

UepSTfZ.gif

so what was your old account before it got banned?

god damn you're an obsessed loser lmao.

Khabib was sloppy as shit in rounds 4 and 5 vs. Al. He is no GSP who can push a pace for 25 mins. He has 3 hard rounds then his hands drop too.

This could go like gsp vs Penn 2

Khabiby grapples and clinchs for a round and a half; conor gasses, slows down and then beating begins. 'Cept conor does not have BJ's ground game to survive (and Penn has more heart).

Let alone a fight where Khabib throws 400+ strikes

And what if Khabib gasses from trying too relentlessly to take Conor down and (mostly) failing? What happens then? It's a lot harder to take someone down and keep 'em there when you're exhausted than it is to stand and strike with 'em and knock 'em out.

It's silly when people pretend Khabib is some endless cardio machine. Dude's gassed more than once before, including in his last fight.

If Conor doesn't KO Khabib in under 2 rounds he will be tired from all of the pressure, wrestling and scrambling with Khabib and Conor will look like he looked when the momentum started shifting in the first Diaz fight.

You can talk shit about Khabibs striking but he would beat up the panic wrestling moment Conor badly. On the feet, in the clinch and on the ground.

I love both fighters and I think Conor has a decent chance of stopping Khabib early but with the way he throws 100% into every punch and with the way Khabib pressures I think he will be exhausted by the end of round 2 if he doesnt get a KO and exhausted Conor will get beat up by a tank like khabib and beat up on the feet.
This is actually, a very smart assessment.

Back