If Conor does this to Nate in the opening seconds of the re-match

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
sp8xl5.jpg

Obviously this fight continued, as Diaz is clearly still intelligently defending. However, as we've seen in the past, popular fighters, fox cards, and the classic "fighter a looks at ref so the ref stops it while GnPing", a premature stoppage is definitely possible

SPOILER: This thread is stupid, and purely hypothetical

But my question is, if Conor drops Nate like this, with Nate landing on his ass and covering up..

and it gets stopped (while obviously prematurely)

will Conor fans consider it legit? or admit that it may have been premature. I mean if Guillard ended up winning by 5 second TKO, surely people would use that to write off Diaz, while others would protest the horrendous stoppage.

Cloner would jump right into a triangle and explain how the weight was the difference at the post-fight presser

Would be hysterical If Nate shoots right away and takes Conor down making all his training useless and tapping him in under a minute. Hey I am sort of a Conor fan just becasue his fights are some of the most entertaining but I even admit that would be funny.

For clarification, I'm talking knockdown where Diaz falls like a sack of potaters

Not gonna happen. Guillard dropped him via cocaine strength

Won't lie, was expecting the Aldo KO GIF.

I think the ref will be under scrutiny enough to ensure the fight doesn't end with an early stoppage.

wouldn't happen since Nate is cautious of Conor's power. I wouldn't be surprised if Nate looks to TD and sub Conor right away, since Conor foolishly let out that he's going nuts training his boxing all the time.

That fight is another one where Nate stood toe to toe with a guy he had a clear grappling advantage over just because he ain't no bitch

Again it was Guillard who shot in for a takedown and got choked out

sp8xl5.jpg

Obviously this fight continued, as Diaz is clearly still intelligently defending. However, as we've seen in the past, popular fighters, fox cards, and the classic "fighter a looks at ref so the ref stops it while GnPing", a premature stoppage is definitely possible

SPOILER: This thread is stupid, and purely hypothetical

But my question is, if Conor drops Nate like this, with Nate landing on his ass and covering up..

and it gets stopped (while obviously prematurely)

will Conor fans consider it legit? or admit that it may have been premature. I mean if Guillard ended up winning by 5 second TKO, surely people would use that to write off Diaz, while others would protest the horrendous stoppage.
Conor fans would consider a win for McGregor legit if it were a full on Jones vs. Hamill DQ situation. "Wake up Conor!!!! You WON buddy!!!"

No 6 to 12's Nate!!!

Conors been training with Dillon Dannis so while Nate still owns ground Conor should be a tiny bit more competent.

Guillard definitely has more power than Conor. Conor just has better technique and timing. Simple as that.

This raises the interesting point that even if Conor hurts Nate, can he finish him?

Guillard definitely has more power than Conor. Conor just has better technique and timing. Simple as that.

Guillard has way more power than Conor, and if I recall correctly he is (or was) faster too. Guillard has scary power.

You didnt think about all these conspiracies watching diaz vs mcgregor 1

no reason to start now.

Melvis hits harder than Conor,and also if Conor jumps into Nate guard,is not gonna end well for him

Back