If Conor Crashes will Sherdog?

ineverpost

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Simple question. I know Conor is more than likely to win this fight, but Sherdog presumably got some new and improved IT equipment to go along with the site upgrade. If Diaz does pull off an upset, does the site go down and for how long? I'm saying a good hour of total shutdown and then residual delays until the next day. This would cause a simultaneous record level of joy/butt hurt that would make Werdum/Fedor look like a Facebook prelim.

My fight prediction is Conor by 3rd round TKO btw.

There will be a massive suicide.

I was going to say that the proper Conor nuthuggers (not fans, his regular fan are OK) won;t post for a little, so it won't crash. However, the sheer amount of people changing their AVs and sigs to non Conor related ones might do it.

While I'm sure Sherdog's reaction to the loss would be amazing, I'd rather see Dana react after seeing Ronda, Paige, Sage, and Conor go down one by one.

I don't know why Conor would be the favorite...

This site will be all fucked up. This site will like like Cung Le after the bisping fight.

giphy.gif

It's definitely possible for nate to beat him, and it would probably crash the forum if it happened, and the meme makers would be working double overtime the rest of the weekend.

Everybody counting Diaz out, same way Holm was counted out.

If McGregor loses this place will go bananas.

Sherdog has already crashed since the site "upgrade" after PPV's. If Conor gets upset, you might as well go to bed because you likely won't be able to get on here till the next morning.

Lot's of people will have to eat crow and the "i told you SOs" will flow freely.

Submission/Decision Loss = short term crash. KO loss = Pentagon/NSA computers overwhelmed, national security at risk

Everybody counting Diaz out, same way Holm was counted out.

If McGregor loses this place will go bananas.

Well, sure but Holm wasn't fighting on 10 days notice either. I'd give Nate a very good chance if he was training for it. With 10 days notice, Conor would have to be a total hype job not to be a huge favorite. And I don't think he is. People are acting like they think the Nate that shows up will be the same one who beat MJ over 2 months ago.

forum was iffy for about an hour but now normal. since this was the greatest butt hurt moment in mma history, i think that's pretty good

Back