If Conor can't put him away early expect the upset

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's chances of getting the W is mainly in the early stages if it passes that time frame expect the upset if it passes first round.

If Cowboy fights at a good distance and ethblishes a good range and protect his chin than I could see an upset. Staying on the outside and using alot of kicks

I agree.

I think McG is going to come heavy in the first, throwing some serious heat.

Cowboy better have his elbow glued to his liver.

"Nothing is impossible"
- Edmond Tarverdyan
8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Conor won a 5 round fight against a better fighter with better cardio
Just sayin

Conor dominates the first round, almost finishes cerrone.

Second round cerrone starts making a comeback, gets into his flow, and Conors morale starts to drop.

3rd round conor gets finished

That’s almost like those basketball analysts who say obvious shit like:
Keys to the game: out score your opponent! Play better defence and hold them to a lower total!

Hot take let me try one now

Out of the two cowboy has a better chance to submit Conor than Conor does at submitting cowboy

If Conor can't put him away early then him losing won't be an upset.

Conor's chances of getting the W is mainly in the early stages if it passes that time frame expect the upset if it passes first round.

If Cowboy fights at a good distance and ethblishes a good range and protect his chin than I could see an upset. Staying on the outside and using alot of kicks
31tFu.jpg

This will be over within 2 rds...the "under the table take a dive" contract dictates it..lol

Conor dominates the first round, almost finishes cerrone.

Second round cerrone starts making a comeback, gets into his flow, and Conors morale starts to drop.

3rd round conor gets finished
giphy.gif

This is why Conor is so beatable for anybody

past round 2 he is a sloppy weak mess

Cerrone has to survive early and fight smart, plus not start ridiculously slow like he always does. I highly doubt that happens.

I think Conor gassing is a bit of a myth. His best round was the last round against Khabib. He also was fine in the 4th and 5th against Nate.

He gassed in the first Nate fight because he threw everything he had in the first round and Nate wouldn't go down. He just didn't manage his energy well. You aren't going to KO Nate in the 1st round and that's all he was trying to do.

It’s the UFC so I always expect the unexpected.

It is what it is.

It’s the UFC so I always expect the unexpected.

It is what it is.

I think Conor gassing is a bit of a myth. His best round was the last round against Khabib. He also was fine in the 4th and 5th against Nate.
Conor has never stopped anyone past round 2.

No ways to win.

He got subbed in the last round with Khabib

In the third he looked sloppy, his defense was bad, and he was slow and weak. Conor only won on volume, Khabib was dinging him harder.

Any better striker would have knocked him out badly.

People like this, and liberals, are the real racists (reverse-racists). I don't even like McNugget and have the common sense to see that he was a broke ass muther fucker on welfare/public assistance, then went to work as a plumber or some shits, then decided to try to better himself and train to become a fighter. Yeah, he had a 500 year head start there. Any fucking nobody can take that route. Quit trying to blame white people for you being a lazy, do-nothing fucktard. Good on Connor for becoming successful, but it had nothing to do with his skin color. It had to do with him working hard both physically and mentally to put himself in a position to succeed. It certainly didn't happen overnight.

The UFC desperately needs McGregor to get in the win column. Cerrone might just take a dive for a "locker room" bonus.

Back