If Conor cant finish Diaz within the first round then he loses

Conor has literally never even looked tired and yet you bums continue to push this "Conor will gas" bullshit. He tooled Holloway over three rounds with a torn ACL without breaking a sweat.

Beat it, nerd.
Didn't look tired at the end of the second round vs mendes?? Lmao get out of here you delusional Conor nuthugger.

Conor has literally never even looked tired and yet you bums continue to push this "Conor will gas" bullshit. He tooled Holloway over three rounds with a torn ACL without breaking a sweat.

Beat it, nerd.

Do you shave his nuts or just suck on them?

Fuck yeah. I'm headed to Vegas Friday morning

giphy.gif

Have fun, buddy ;)

No I think Conor can be dangerous for five rounds, as long as he doesn't have an injury like the one he had in the Holloway fight. HIs power may diminish once he gets past round two, but he doesn't rely strictly on power to KO people.

If Connor doesn't do what he needs to do in the first couple rounds, then Nate will rack up the points with his volume striking and take the UD.

I concur bro. Conor has bitten off a little more that he can chew.

Didn't look tired at the end of the second round vs mendes?? Lmao get out of here you delusional Conor nuthugger.

Yeah, so gassed in fact that he KO'd Mendes within 30 seconds of standing back up.

Do you shave his nuts or just suck on them?

Haha, a gay joke towards a Conor fan. Nice one!

Look at you two liking each others comments. That's some adorable shit. :D

Yeah, so gassed in fact that he KO'd Mendes within 30 seconds of standing back up.

Haha, a gay joke towards a Conor fan. Nice one!

Look at you two liking each others comments. That's some adorable shit. :D
Lmao Mendes was gassed too thats why he went down so easily without even guarding his face. Don't deny your pimp was fatiqued and take his cock out of your mouth. You must have such a pathetic life to admire someone on such a level that you are blinded and can't take any criticism on him hahaha. Now go home to mommy little boy.

Lmao Mendes was gassed too thats why he went down so easily without even guarding his face. Don't deny your pimp was fatiqued and take his cock out of your mouth. You must have such a pathetic life to admire someone on such a level that you are blinded and can't take any criticism on him hahaha. Now go home to mommy little boy.
Lol at how heated you're getting in an "argument" on an anonymous MMA forum where the point is to discuss your favourite fighters.

Did someone like Conor bully you in school? You know you don't have to go back there anymore, right? It gets better. Just stop holding bitterness in your bum soul. :) <3

I thought OP meant "loses" in the sense that he should beat yet another guy he's fighting who's had less than 2 weeks to get ready. So in that sense he should definitely KO him in 1 round. If he does not do that, he should lose credibility.

Lol at how heated you're getting in an "argument" on an anonymous MMA forum where the point is to discuss your favourite fighters.

Did someone like Conor bully you in school? You know you don't have to go back there anymore, right? It gets better. Just stop holding bitterness in your bum soul. :) <3
Ofcourse you can discuss your favorite fighters, no problem in that, but to worship them like this is just a little pathetic. See how you can't come with proof of him not gassing and switch to saying dumb stuff hahahaha. May your bum life stay like this.

Ofcourse you can discuss your favorite fighters, no problem in that, but to worship them like this is just a little pathetic. See how you can't come with proof of him not gassing and switch to saying dumb stuff hahahaha. May your bum life stay like this.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, boy-genius. It's on you to show that Conor gassed, not on me to show that he didn't.

A good friend of mine won state at 189lbs or 215lbs (cant remember which as it's been 16 years) in high school with a torn ACL. Witnessed it all, including him tearing it during football that season. Grow a pair. Just cuz you're a puss doesnt mean everyone else is.

Easy there tough guy. You and your friend should play in the NFL. Those pussies always quit playing when they blow out their ACLs. They could take a couple lessons from you on what being a real man is all about.

Sure this makes a lot of sense. McGregor won't have to cut any weight and that means his cardio will be worse. Very logical indeed! Furthermore, Nate coming from a 2 week training camp means he won't gas. This is mindblowing.
Nate was training for a triathlon. His cardio will not be an issue at all.

Conor looked gassed and flat footed in the second round of the Mendes fight.

Still displayed beautiful movement and punch selection. See right after he gets up from the guillotine attempt. Left straight, hook, uppercut, shuffle combo for counter. He decided to stop fucking around and when he turned it up, his technique is incredible. He did look a little tired there but he was still on.

adP2h1S_zpsmpdqmmi3.gif~original

Someone keeps taking grimy shits in my bathroom and don't flush. Every fucking day i have to deal with this shit.

Not seen much evidence of Conor having a weak gas tank

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, boy-genius. It's on you to show that Conor gassed, not on me to show that he didn't.
Another dumb statement by the conor nuthugger. You stated that Conor never even remotely looked tired. After you said that i stated that he infact did look tired in the second round of the mendes fight. According to your theory you should now profide me proof of him not gassing, boy-genius.

Back