If Conor beats Nate and Hendo beats Bisping, there's a fight to make

Don't act like you wouldn't watch Conor vs Hendo. UFC should do something similar to a open-weight grand prix.

I see people are into this MMA freakshow shit for real... Why stop there. Let's have Mighty Mouse vs. Luke Rockhold vs Cain Velasquez in a triple threat match with Dana White as the special guest referee.
How would it be a freakshow if they'd both weigh within the same class, be of a similar height, have the exact same reach, while the betting line would be even, and Conor might even be favorite, and certainly would be amongst educated fans?

In that case,conor is goat and deserves fight with fedor

Thank God.

But no really, do you have a point in saying that McGregor would lose to Rousey?
My point is it would happen if the UFC would schedule it. But they won't because Conor would be too scared to take the fight.

My point is it would happen if the UFC would schedule it. But they won't because Conor would be too scared to take the fight.
You're obviously trolling though. I'm genuinely not.

In this thread, people have attempted to tell me how I'm wrong. They were failed attempts. If I were really trolling, that'd be embarrassing for them, wouldn't it?

you best believe, if hendo ever did anything half as sloppy as this against conor, conor would literally flatline him.

21.gif

Are you trying to tell me that conor can punch like trt vitor? Vitor hit him with a uppercut that lifted Dan off the ground towards the moon AND HENDO still wasn't out .

That's arguably the fight that dans diamond chin finnaly cracked but LW conor still can't knock out hendo

Not fixed. They're both correct. All you've done is clarify it for people who don't know they mean the same thing.
Okay, I'll bite. Is Conor just going to back peddle for 5 rounds and win? He's faster, but he's going to have to engage Dan to land any shot. He's the much smaller man and that is the only way he's going to do so. This is not FW where he can use his length and not be at risk. His style leads to him dropping his hands and being hit and relying on his chin. Dan touches his chin one time and Conor's lights are turned off. That's a lot of opportunity in a 5 rounder.

Not to mention it leaves him open to being taken down. Dan gets a hold of Conor and he's going to the mat. If he does, he's not getting up no matter how hard he tries. He's also not surviving that kind of GnP. Conor is not some elusive guy that fights from the outside and wins 5 round decisions. The likelihood of it against even a diminished Dan is almost nil. Speculating can be fun, but this is ridiculous if you're even somewhat rational.

This is why people are not responding or even making an argument. But by all means keep up your charade if it suits your fancy.

If my claim is so outrageous that I simply must be trolling, then why has no one been able to dismiss it?

Because it isn't even worth listing the obvious when it's clear that you're just trolling. And make no mistake, there is plenty that is obviously wrong with what you're claiming.

Back