If Conor beats Nate and Hendo beats Bisping, there's a fight to make

I can't wait for this fight to be over so hopefully when Conor gets beat again we will no longer get these delusional threads .

I can't wait for this fight to be over so hopefully when Conor gets beat again we will no longer get these delusional threads .
Diaz is a tougher fight than Hendo and totally different matchup too, so why would threads like this stop?

Shark vs. Bear, who takes it?
first answer MMA fighter vs. MMA fighter, who takes it? I know that's silly, two fighters fighting each other in a fight, but the world can be silly sometimes.

first answer MMA fighter vs. MMA fighter, who takes it? I know that's silly, two fighters fighting each other in a fight, but the world can be silly sometimes.

It's definitely silly because it will never happen. Not only is Dan two weight classes above Conor's natural one but he is retiring after the Bisping fight win or lose.

It's definitely silly because it will never happen. Not only is Dan two weight classes above Conor's natural one but he is retiring after the Bisping fight win or lose.
Not if get gets PPV points on a Conor PPV he isn't.

2 weight classes doesn't necessarily matter. You've heard what Conor thinks about weight classes. Dan is a bit taller than Conor but doesn't have a reach advantage. He'd probably have 20-25 lbs on him. That weight advantage is just one factor in a complicated style matchup, one I'm confident Conor has more advantages in, for reasons already explained.

If Conor wants to go for a second title, Hendo is an easier matchup than Woodley, and maybe even Alvarez. I think Woodley is more of a KO threat than Hendo right now, definitely more of a wrestling threat, and more durable. Between Dan and Eddie, Hendo is the bigger KO threat but Alvarez is a better all-round fighter and more likely to wrestle.

Edit: Also, importantly, there will never be an easier time for Conor to take the MW title. It'd be a big achievement, and it wouldn't hurt him so much to lose at such a high weight class, since you all love your weight classes. The same is true if Bisping remains champ; that's a winnable fight. But once Chris/Luke/Jacare/Yoel take the title, the MW window is closed permanently.

Diaz is a tougher fight than Hendo and totally different matchup too, so why would threads like this stop?
Well if he loses he should keep his sight set on an actual winnable fight hell maybe he should actually defend the championship he one about a year ago and hasn't had the decency to defend it , instead he's chasing rainbows

I take solace in the fact that these moronic Conor fans are going to disapppear soon, just a few days left. At the same time, it horrifies me that these fans would once again destroy this site with their garbage if Conor somehow wins.

I take solace in the fact that these moronic Conor fans are going to disapppear soon, just a few days left. At the same time, it horrifies me that these fans would once again destroy this site with their garbage if Conor somehow wins.
Hendo eats Conor's shots and lands the H-Bomb, is what you're saying? Or does he outwrestle him?

Why would I disappear if Conor loses? I didn't disappear last time, and I promise I won't disappear if he were to lose again.

Conor would stand no chance against Dan.

ZYkME8u.gif

Conor is a very bad style matchup for Hendo. He's obviously a far superior striker, and Hendo is old, no longer durable, and they're a similar size. Conor would toy with him and KO him in the first round. He only has to avoid the H-Bomb, unless we see the return of wrestler Dan. I think Dan will look to stand and KO Conor rather than look for takedowns. But even if he tries, he's too slow to close the distance and get Conor down.

This would be a way for Dan to make the biggest payday of his career in his final fight. And Conor would simultaneously be Middleweight champion and Featherweight champion.
I agree. But get ready for shertards to sarcastically troll your thread because logic does not exist on this forum.

Aren't you a Conor fan? Despite that, you'd pick Hendo to beat him? Not only that, but you consider even the possibility of a Conor win to be so ridiculous that it's worthy of a SCSA middle finger?

Back