If Conor beats Khabib..

Conor wants no part of round 11 and permanent brain damage.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

He should just be thankful Floyd carried him for that long.

Whoever he fights next.

If Khabib loses, he'll go from the most feared Lightweight in the world to an overrated can according to Sherdog Gospel. Type of things you'll hear are that he never beat anybody in the top 5 (and only once beat somebody that was in the top 10), that he became champion by beating an unranked fighter and that he couldn't even finish said fighter, that he was a good enough style match up for McGregor despite his elite ground game simply because his stand up was so shitty, etc...

Man, i sure hope he doesn't beat Khabib... but if he does, he sure is gonna shut up about 90% of this forum, including myself.

Conor went into boxing with zero pro fights to get his ass beat by one of the greatest boxers of all time. He took on the best wrestler in his division on two weeks notice. He was going to face a prime RDA. He went up in weight to fight the LW champ. He wanted an immediate rematch with Nate after getting finished. Anyone calling him scared is either trolling or an idiot.

I was pointing out you not seeing the hypocrisy of your post. I shouldn’t have expected you to pick it up.
There is no hypocrisy. McGregor has physical advantages that he exploits to win fights, especially at FW. No shit. So do most fighters. Should they not use their advantages? Do some fighters lose because they're disadvantaged physically? Yeah. There's no shame in that

When Conor loses, will he retire?

Back