If Conor beats Khabib,who does he call out?

He will probably troll Paulie just because it’s so funny how much Paulie loses his shit every time

Last edited:
Retirement. He'll probably retire and come back for money fights. Other than that, he's not going to be on the trajectory of a normal MMA fighter.

GSP is the next big money fight. No one else in any weight class is a draw.
That's what I'm thinking too. Recently gsp has been hot and cold with his opponents so if mcg was to call him out it would make the fight almost official... pending gsp agreeing of course. He has said he would fight mcg or khabib but recently gsp has said yes to fighters then backed out.

GSP makes the most sense. Maybe Aldo rematch?? I still want to see that

As a Conor fan....I dont think he can beat GSP. I mean.....he CAN but GSP is just too damn big with too good of wrestling. Bad move imo.

People forget that McGregor is a megalomaniac? He'll ask for the winner of Woodley vs Till.

Georges might be the best possible payday but its a horrific matchup for him.

At this point he has enough money and security that he won't need to take any risks, just the best value proposition.

A third fight with Nate will net him tens of millions, even if they both lose their next fight.

IF he called someone out, Tony is the least likely. Risky fight and less lucrative than the other two. GSP would be my guess. The biggest payday of them all, and Nate 3 can always happen after GSP whoops him anyways.
GSP vs winner is the money fight, the fight I want and likely the fight the winner will want.

Frank Edgar?
Pretty sure that's who sherdog has said he's been ducking for years right?

Georges might be the best possible payday but its a horrific matchup for him.

At this point he has enough money and security that he won't need to take any risks, just the best value proposition.

A third fight with Nate will net him tens of millions, even if they both lose their next fight.
If they try to make GSP vs Conor...................... expect his.
Cave%2B1.png

Back