If Conor beats Khabib and wants to fight GSP there's nothing Dana White can do about it.

You guys think Dana is way more emotionally involved in the personal games than the business. His job is the business and it’s almost always about the business.

They both want the fight. It'll be made. Dana can say whatever but he's not leaving that money on the table.

If Conor McGregor ever fights GSP you will see Georges submit him.

Plain and simple. 50-45 at best, at worst a 1st round submission.

I don't really believe Dana is against this fight.

I think he's saving face with the fighters.

Dana is trying to down play it to kill the hype train but I honestly don't get why he'd want to slow down that cash cow, unless he's worried GSP just takes the win over Conor then doesn't fight again, so the hype and exposure goes to waste
Nailed it.

If Ari or Conor say they want it then the fight will be made. Dana is just eye candy for people that don't know any better at this point. He's a poor man's Joe Silva with a much better salary.

Open weight conner vs brock. Let's go.

Dana wants Conor v GSP, he’s just fucking with you guys

Think about it. Conor is their cash cow. His next fight will be the biggest UFC fight ever. If he can pull a miracle out of his ass and KO Khabib, a fight against GSP would immediately supplant Conor vs Khabib as the biggest MMA fight of all-time.

GSP is 26-2, he just beat the MW champ, he's arguably the best MMA fighter of alltime. And until Bork signs on the dotted line, he's the second biggest star in MMA.

If these 2 guys want to fight for the LW title, there ain't a damn thing the man sized baby can do about it. I mean how could he possibly justify not booking such a once in a lifetime fight? If Conor wins who is he going to fight, Dustin fucking Poirer??????? <45><45><45> Ari will take Dana out of his pocket, put his batteries in, wind him up and make him book Conor vs GSP.

I have just about as much power as Dana White does when it comes to whether or not GSP vs Conor happens.

You are crazy if you don't think UFC will book that fight without Conor's insistence.
Don't be so gullible man

Dana wants Conor v GSP, he’s just fucking with you guys

He is saying all the right things NOW
If he said the winner of Conor/Khabib gets GSP next, then Tony, Diaz, Dustin. Lee, etc would go insane

Your post is true and logical. You are not wrong

But think about it this way, GSP is already old.

And he has one foot outside the door.

As we know from the past that rarely ever works out good.

Just imagine if Conor were the one to defeat GSP.

I mean, the timing for Gsp to eventually lose could not be any greater then it is right now. It's ripe picking for Conor and you want Conor to be the one to beat Gsp.

Conor beating GSP would be insanely massive. Conor's fights after beating Gsp would be beyond comprehension

I think you take the risk considering the timing and considering how old Gsp is.

Conor must become the one to beat Gsp, and if it's going to happen there isn't a greater time then right now (especially at 155 where Gsp being drained could mean Conor literally raping him)

Let's all have a little more faith in Conor.

Many people thought it was impossible that Conor could ever beat Aldo too.

People were convinced Conor wouldnt land 1 punch on Floyd. Conor not only landed 114 punches on Floyd in 8 rounds, Conor won 4 of 8 rounds off Floyd (heading into the 9th)

No one has ever dominated Conor before.

Conor has never turned down a challenge before in his life

Conor always rises to the occasion and wins the huge fights he's not supposed to according to everyone else

While some of what you say is accurate, your analysis of Conor' s fight with mayweather is s joke.

Mayweather barely threw a punch the first 4 rounds of their fight by design

It had absolutely nothing to do with Conor having even the remotest chance in a pro boxing match

I think GSP is going for the LHW title instead. He posted this on social media.

GSP can tell Conor he's not impressed by his performance.

He needs to do this would be epic lolz.

To either one when they win, especially if it goes to decision.

I doubt gsp wants to wait two years until Conor is ready to fight again.

Pretty much.. If GSP really wants this fight he needs to be there in October. Get in the cage and make it happen. The public decides. Ultimately the public decides.

Conor can effectively chose any opponent.

He generates hundreds of millions in revenue. The public has already decided they are interested in whatever he wants to do. He can tell the UFC "book me with GSP or don't call" and they will immediately go about setting that fight up. What choice do they have?

Think about it. Conor is their cash cow. His next fight will be the biggest UFC fight ever. If he can pull a miracle out of his ass and KO Khabib, a fight against GSP would immediately supplant Conor vs Khabib as the biggest MMA fight of all-time.

GSP is 26-2, he just beat the MW champ, he's arguably the best MMA fighter of alltime. And until Bork signs on the dotted line, he's the second biggest star in MMA.

If these 2 guys want to fight for the LW title, there ain't a damn thing the man sized baby can do about it. I mean how could he possibly justify not booking such a once in a lifetime fight? If Conor wins who is he going to fight, Dustin fucking Poirer??????? <45><45><45> Ari will take Dana out of his pocket, put his batteries in, wind him up and make him book Conor vs GSP.

I have just about as much power as Dana White does when it comes to whether or not GSP vs Conor happens.
Fuck off

Back