If Conor beats Khabib and faces GSP next, who takes it?

I wonder what Conor has to do to have people stop doubting him. lol

Conor by KO.
Conor needs just to show all world that he have movement for 5 rounds and not gas out then he will be the best

GSP wasn't interested in fighting Khabib however now he wants to fight the winner. My guess is he thinks Conor is going to KO Khabib and fighting Conor is what he wants. I think he was looking to announce it after Conor vs Diaz 1

Could be thinking of another poster, but aren't or weren't you a big Conor fan?

Yes, until the dolly incident. I cannot respect this behavior from a fighter and a father.
And I was never Khabib fan, and didn't become one now.

However, style wise, I thought Khabib prevails in a fight even when I did like Conor

Yes, until the dolly incident. I cannot respect this behavior from a fighter and a father.
And I was never Khabib fan, and didn't become one now.

However, style wise, I thought Khabib prevails in a fight even when I did like Conor
Ok, respect that. Not a fan of either guy either. And even though you were a fan of Conor, you could say Khabib would beat him, but most won't say that. I think Conor might catch him. I hope Khabib wins, but glad this fight is FINALLY happening.

GSP wasn't interested in fighting Khabib however now he wants to fight the winner. My guess is he thinks Conor is going to KO Khabib and fighting Conor is what he wants. I think he was looking to announce it after Conor vs Diaz 1
I remember him saying he wasn't interested in Khabib. He was wanting Conor after he fought Bisping. I think he'll fight Khabib now if he beats Connie. GSP vs either will be huge.

I dont want to see GSP at 155. If he gets colitis from 185 what deficiency will 155 bring?

giphy.gif

What are you talking about??? GSP has been very vocal about fighting Khabib.

We already saw what GSP did to a WW(with far better stand up than Khabib), who was a NCAA National Champion Wrestler...

josh-koscheck-eye.png

Last edited:
Ok, respect that. Not a fan of either guy either. And even though you were a fan of Conor, you could say Khabib would beat him, but most won't say that. I think Conor might catch him. I hope Khabib wins, but glad this fight is FINALLY happening.

Of course Conor can catch him...that's usually the only chance against superior wrestler

Back