If conor beats IF IF!

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hes set up to be one of the greatest martial arts fighters who ever lived say he beats khabib then he beats tony boom hes the fucking goat man heads will explode and except this.

Now he has an option fight gsp for goat of goats or retain second belt again for goat of goats or... Take the ww belt for goat of goats the GoG. (Money will over flow for GoG).

Who the fuck is IF IF, sounds like some Chinese can.

Last edited:
Hes set up to be one of the greatest martial arts fighters who ever lived say he beats khabib then he beats tony boom hes the fucking goat man heads will explode and except this.

Now he has an option fight gsp for goat of goats or retain second belt again for goat of goats or... Take the ww belt for goat of goats the GoG. (Money will over flow for GoG).

You forgot to write "You heard it here first"

FutureSherdogger said:
lol Khabib beat a number 11 ranked Al Iaquinta for the belt, Tony Fergusons/Kevin Lee etc will smash him, worst fight match up for McNuggets ever!!

IF IF Do you love me?

This is why this its only a IF , thats not going to happen .

Go back to bed and finish dreaming before posting on Sherdog

All I can say about this fight is...
giphy.gif

Well he will ko khabib inside 2 hes never ben wrong so..he has a left hand come on now... Fight is already won for conor.

The trolling level is 9000 when Conor has a fight coming up.

If he beats Khabib he will have 2 wins in the UFC LW division. I think he needs to win a few more in the LW division to be considered GOAT.

Dana has already said (I know, it's Dana) that he is not interested in a one-off GSP/Conor fight because GSP would probably vacate as he did so in 2 divisions already.

I would love to see Conor/Edson. I think that would be a fun fight.

idc if he beats bib and ferg he still is a long way down the ladder for GOAT, most guys we consider goats have huge win streaks and dozens of title defenses, which he has neither.

If he beats Khabib he will have 2 wins in the UFC LW division. I think he needs to win a few more in the LW division to be considered GOAT.

Dana has already said (I know, it's Dana) that he is not interested in a one-off GSP/Conor fight because GSP would probably vacate as he did so in 2 divisions already.

Conors run doesnt need 10 title defences he could defend 2 belts or get a 3rd beating the 2 best lw in the game ko 13 seconds goat aldo ending his run.. I mean noone else is setup to do this.

Weidman coulda after ending silvas run but he stayed at mw and he lost it all.

If he beats Khabib, and Tony he’s not the goat. Where do you water heads get this from.

If he beats Khabib, there is still the Tony fight

if Till beats Woodley, that could be a huge fight in Europe

GSP would have to do something other than just waiting around, but absolutely that would be a big fight as well

Dana also doesn't want GSP to make Conor look like a helpless child and vacate, effectively eliminating his cash cow with no return after. GSP retired from ww after years of defences. To state it like he just won that belt and walked away is just stupid. Yes he vacated the mw strap after taking it from a guy who was cherry picking legacy fights and not facing the contenders. He dropped that belt right away and did not hold up the division at all.

Conor was stripped of two belts without one defence. They actually took belts away from an uninjured fighter for refusing to defend his titles. Not anywhere close to what happened with GSP.

the idea that Conor would defend his belt against tony if he wins ... is absolutely laughable. dude, he's never fighting Tony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back