If Conor beats Cowboy he gets the rematch with Khabib

Bro s
"Everybody hates khabib because he's not real russian, La de da". That's not true, he has haters and some people don't even give a shit about him, but I know everywhere he gives interviews, press conferences, classes and what not are absolutely packed. As I said your 10 mates and their family don't represent the whole of Russia. I am not Russian but I know enough, and I know human nature. He's a star that's a fact, he also has his haters who will try whatever they can to diminish him, like any other celebrities. I don't need to know about Russia to understand that. Racist Russians hate dagestanis, unless they are winning athletes, that's when they love them becaues he makes russia shine on international level, nationalists are so predictable. Khabib is no different.
Man seriously most people in Russia were rooting for Conor, especially the women for some reason. Khabib had beef with Timati, who is a household pop musician that everyone loves, and after that most didn’t like Khabib.

Could care less. I don't mind Khabib giving Conor a beatdown again. It will be just like Cain vs JDS 2 and 3. Yes, Conor has a punchers chance, but I highly doubt it.

Every single Russian I know prefers Conor over Khabib. Some don't even know who Khabib is. Dagestanis aren't so popping over there. The UFC doesn't need Khabib to sell in Russia, it's already big there.
Stop bullshitting, Khabib is the most famous athlete in Russia at the moment. His fight vs Dustin was on 26% of televisions in all of Russia.

Stop bullshitting, Khabib is the most famous athlete in Russia at the moment. His fight vs Dustin was on 26% of televisions in all of Russia.

Russians only watch tv is that what you're saying? Maybe state how many watched cuz

Russians only watch tv is that what you're saying? Maybe state how many watched cuz
Khabib/Dustin did more pulled in more Russian viewers than the Champions League final.

B-b-but Russians don’t even know Kabobb!!

I dont think conor wants to face khabib again.
If the fight between conor and cerrone is competitive, they will give cerrone a rematch.
If its a r1 (t)ko then no.
If conor manages to lose this one tho....

Your 10 friends don't represent the whole of Russia. I am sure there are Irish people who don't give a fuck or don't know who Conor is, especially with the elderly.
“ the elderly “ - I see what you did there <Lmaoo>

Look at all the lack of respect Khabib gets from non-Dagestani Russians lol20200117_184850.jpg

Every single Russian I know prefers Conor over Khabib. Some don't even know who Khabib is. Dagestanis aren't so popping over there. The UFC doesn't need Khabib to sell in Russia, it's already big there.

<36>

He just got paid $1 million to show up and watch a boxing match. Your annecdotal "every Russian I know" is not only false, it's hilariously irrelevant to the facts

Back