If Conor beats Cowboy he gets the rematch with Khabib

I wouldn’t mind Conor/Khabib 2 just because it’d increase the chances of us getting Usman/Masvidal. Usman/Masvidal needs to happen and Conor fighting either one of them first would be a travesty

I think he’s going to call out Masvidal instead
-timelines: Ramadan and Ferguson
-Masvidal is hot right now
-Masvidal didn’t care before but with UfC 246 I think he’s seeing how big Conor i$
-Gaethje isn’t a draw and even Conor would have a hard time selling that fight

I’d love to see Conor tap, again.

Too bad Cerrone is going to smash the narrative.

I'm really rooting for Cowboy to take the fucking W, fuck Dana and fuck Mcnugget <3>

Khabib says there's no way he'll give Conor another shot. I believe him...

So Conor/Dana are probably praying Tony wins..

Dana can't force Khabib to sign that contract. Khabib is the key for the UFC to expand in new markets (Russia, mid east) and he has a ton of leverage right now. Especially if he beats Ferguson.

If Ferguson beats Khabib, Tony will take that fight for the payday. Khabib doesn't need the payday and can't be bullied into it. Why would he help Conor get more money? Khabib would target a fight with Gaethje after Ramadan and a full camp

Pointless.

Khabib hapes him every time. Conor has nothing for him.

I can't wait to see Tony and Khabib press conference and a journalist will ask Khabib how he feels about that. Hearing Khabib just say NO and the look on Dana's face....

Khabib will tell them to fuck off, and they’ll do fooking nuttin.

Khabib is the key for the UFC to expand in new markets (Russia, mid east) and he has a ton of leverage right now.

Every single Russian I know prefers Conor over Khabib. Some don't even know who Khabib is. Dagestanis aren't so popping over there. The UFC doesn't need Khabib to sell in Russia, it's already big there.

Every single Russian I know prefers Conor over Khabib. Some don't even know who Khabib is. Dagestanis aren't so popping over there. The UFC doesn't need Khabib to sell in Russia, it's already big there.

Your 10 friends don't represent the whole of Russia. I am sure there are Irish people who don't give a fuck or don't know who Conor is, especially with the elderly.

Your 10 friends don't represent the whole of Russia. I am sure there are Irish people who don't give a fuck or don't know who Conor is, especially with the elderly.

Conor is a household name all over Europe and Russia. If you think Russian people root for Dagestanis you don't understand the country at all. Ask any proper Russian.

Conor is a household name all over Europe and Russia. If you think Russian people root for Dagestanis you don't understand the country at all. Ask any proper Russian.

"Everybody hates khabib because he's not real russian, La de da". That's not true, he has haters and some people don't even give a shit about him, but I know everywhere he gives interviews, press conferences, classes and what not are absolutely packed. As I said your 10 mates and their family don't represent the whole of Russia. I am not Russian but I know enough, and I know human nature. He's a star that's a fact, he also has his haters who will try whatever they can to diminish him, like any other celebrities. I don't need to know about Russia to understand that. Racist Russians hate dagestanis, unless they are winning athletes, that's when they love them becaues he makes russia shine on international level, nationalists are so predictable. Khabib is no different.

"Everybody hates khabib because he's not real russian, La de da". That's not true, he has haters and some people don't even give a shit about him, but I know everywhere he gives interviews, press conferences, classes and what not are absolutely packed. As I said your 10 mates and their family don't represent the whole of Russia. I am not Russian but I know enough, and I know human nature. He's a star that's a fact, he also has his haters who will try whatever they can to diminish him, like any other celebrities. I don't need to know about Russia to understand that. Racist Russians hate dagestanis, unless they are winning athletes, that's when they love them becaues he makes russia shine on international level, nationalists are so predictable. Khabib is no different.

He is not needed to make the UFC big in Russia is the point. Conor has had huge Russian support before Khabib was even in the picture.

Back