If Conor/Aldo & Rousey/Tate happen in Cowboys Stadium will you attend?

I'd watch on TV followed by coming on here and moaning when the results don't go my way.

Way too far for me, but i would buy the PPV for Aldo Vs Conor. Not really interested in RR vs Miesha.

College football conference championship weekend. Simple answer, NOPE.

Dana forgets Texas is a football state, no one is picking cage fighting over football that night, NO ONE! 🙈

If I was close I would, but im in Toronto

Rousey v Tate? Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn

college football conference championship weekend. Simple answer, nope.

Dana forgets texas is a football state, no one is picking cage fighting over football that night, no one! 🙈

🐸☕️

i won't go, but i'll definitely buy the ppv for mcgregor vs aldo. ronda vs tate 3, no interest at all.

Rousey vs Tate adds nothing substantial to the card, but I know it's about viewership and putting asses in seats, so call substantial if you'd like.

I have big school obligations in December and early January so I probably can't. I would normally, though.

If they make it a super card, though, I'll buy the titties off it on PPV. Make it $80, make it 3 title fights with Cowboy vs RDA at cowboy stadium, and I'll pay 20 extra bills happily.

My son and I will be flying in from Detroit probably 80%, if they were to add Cerrone then 100% - timing is right but doubt they would put three title fights on one card - or would they?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back