If Conor/Aldo & Rousey/Tate happen in Cowboys Stadium will you attend?

buzzku

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Basically are you willing to attend this event and help try and sell it out? If so, how far away will you be coming from. I'm 8 hours away from Dallas and will definitely be there.

Would fly in from Seattle. Event like that might not ever happen again.

Basically are you willing to attend this event and help try and sell it out? If so, how far away will you be coming from. I'm 8 hours away from Dallas and will definitely be there.

I'd get a passport and be on the next flight out.

I'll just buy the PPV. For fights that good I'd rather be able to watch it close up than from a distance with cameras and fence posts blocking my view.

Nope, but I'd order the PPV like I always do. I'm not a big enough fan of any of those fighters to bother attending.

Ufc is out of my price league. I wont pay for a ppv or the fight tickets. Last week I couldve bought horrible seats in chicago for 150+. Thats a ripoff, I used to see the current ufc hw lineup for 150 in the prime seats at strikeforce.

For Conor/Aldo I would.

Dont care for Rousey or Tate.

If it's in Vegas for NYE card I definitely will be attending. If it's in Dallas in December probably not.

If Tate's boobs keep getting bigger then I will purchase my tickets faster then Ronda's last 4 fights, I have good internet too...

No because I live in Michigan

Ufc is out of my price league. I wont pay for a ppv or the fight tickets. Last week I couldve bought horrible seats in chicago for 150+. Thats a ripoff, I used to see the current ufc hw lineup for 150 in the prime seats at strikeforce.

How often do you get the chance to see a UFC event live tho? Surely $150 once a year is worthwhile
You can watch the other 40 events on telly

Rousey x Tate ... I can't believe that shit, tf is going wrong!?

If it was closer to Chicago I'd attend, solely because of Aldo vs McGregor. Who wants to see WMMA with Ronda beating Tate yet again?

Aldo vs McGregor has to be in Vegas. MGM have been holding events for the UFC for years now, they deserve this fight. More people will make it to Vegas than the Cowboys stadium too. I don't know why people are so obsessed with the Cowboys stadium.

Back