If Conor added to 239 would it be biggest mma card ever

So you name the three biggest draws ever? Two who don't even fight anymore and another that may never fight again? Who also fought in an era that had much higher ppv sales? You said something really stupid. Just admit it instead of moving the goal posts. Jones is the second biggest draw in mma right now and probably 4th in all of ppv after Canelo, Manny and Conor. How is the second biggest draw in mma not a huge draw?

Hell, Jones last few PPVs have done better then the last card Brock headlined
Either be cordial or dont speak. I concieded to your statement that jones is a bit of a draw. He however is not the biggest by far. Nor is he even top 5.

Average Pride card was better.
You know, before fighters were wearing ultra skinny suits, asking for bullshit money fights and engaging in fake trash talk.

Ah. Them days when fighters were coming out with costumes on, with zero pretense regarding sideshow fights (I love you Minowaman), and engaging in fixed fights.

PRIDE was awesome but people do an amazing job about forgetting ALL of the awful and remembering only the great.

Ah. Them days when fighters were coming out with costumes on, with zero pretense regarding sideshow fights (I love you Minowaman), and engaging in fixed fights.

PRIDE was awesome but people do an amazing job about forgetting ALL of the awful and remembering only the great.

What's wrong with costumes (and spectacular entrances on ramps etc)?
And if there were fixed fights in Pride, there were/are fixed fights in the UFC, simple as that.

Yeah, you had Takada and Coleman, sure. But how about Conor's 15+ unsanctioned fouls vs Khabib? If that's not ref corruption to protect the UFC's interests, I dont know what is...

Edit: Sideshow fights:
Brock Lesnar
CM Punk
James Toney
NFL Players
Kimbo Slice
Sean Gannon

Last edited:
In terms of money imo opinion no card could be better than a few pride cards...

If it was

Main. Conor Cowboy
Co Main Bones Thiago ....... Bones might be willing to be so main as Conor mrand a lot more money.
Amanda Holly
Ngsnnou JDS
Askren Masvidal

Would this card which actually could happen (maybe unlikely but is feasible) beat the 2.6 with Conor Kabib or is Khabib really a big draw in own right an it would fall short?

that may be true and might not. also who cares about conor, let's focus on the fighters who are actually active and taking matches, unlike conor who's been sitting out for no good reason, I really don't care if he comes back or stays out for good, the only thing he's good for these days is embarrassing himself and the ufc, acting like a jackass, and flapping his lips to hype up his fights....conor's a big shit talker, talks a big game, but unfortunately your not that big of a superstar if your going to sit out and not fight.

If they add Conor it would change nothing.

I really don't think any person not moved by that card would change his mind due to Conor. Conor might have been a draw, but hasn't fought for too long.

Not bein salty or anything, it's just get over it... I'm more interested in Nunes vs. Holm than Conor vs. whoever, and I'm talking WMMA, WMMA!

Closet Conor fanboy spotted, you would definitely be tuning it.

You don't have to try and act tough to impress all your internet forum buddies.

Someone needs to do a “Where are they now” style show about past UFC stars, Conor in10 years may just be dead or broke, or both

Closet Conor fanboy spotted, you would definitely be tuning it.

You don't have to try and act tough to impress all your internet forum buddies.
He's an awesome fighter, don't get me wrong, unlike GSP or Phil Davis which I'd use the time to cook something and still get back to watch the judge scorecards, I'd totally tune in for his fight. But he's what we used to call 2000-late. And we're not going to see him fight, so that's not going to change, therefore fuck him.

Sorry to burst your bubble and good luck 'til your next ban.

@Lint2

Imagine running to an admin to snitch because you had your feelings hurt over an Internet forum.

Enjoy your yellows for fighter bashing.

@Lint2

Imagine running to an admin to snitch because you had your feelings hurt over an Internet forum.

Enjoy your yellows for fighter bashing.
I'm having a hard time understanding.. You got yourself banned, not yelllowed, not double-yellowed but banned due to talking shit and picking fights on internet forum. And then you threaten me that I'm the guy who should get an yellow for fighter bashing because I said that McGregor is a washed past in UFC, is that right?

'Tell you what, according to your threat you've already reported me and is expecting that I'll get an yellow card, so I'll report you and may the worst man win, good luck and good bye.

Conor Diaz 3 with nobody else would be bigger

I doubt Conor would fight for a fixed pay if it is under a couple of tens of millions...

Back