If Connor got his foot stuck in the cage like Ellenberger and lost via KO, what would be the fallout

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would the ref that stopped it be fired

Would the UFC no longer use cage link fences

Would they adopt a rule change

Would GSP blame alien technology

Would Dana White throw up ringside

Because nothing has happened to Ellenberger except an L on the record, I guess hes just unlucky

28k6kcw.gif

200_s.gif

hi-res-c6d467349dc6f0e2dd5dc0b944a1e946_crop_north.jpg

McGregor would KO the cage with a left hand shot and get his toe loose.

Conor's not gonna fight on a bush league card like that with the bush league smaller cage for manlets.

He'd get an immediate rematch against the cage.

After all the cage was tree times his size.

Conor would have freed his foot using elite Human Meuvement

Only inferior fighters get stook in da mud, I feel.

They cant do anything different except give him a rematch

Immediate rematch with a new cage and a 500 million dollar training camp.

he would claim the cage was 3 times his height and demand instant rematch with the cage

Dana would go on a epic huge rant on why Herb is the worst ref ever and should not even have a license.

Nobody cares because Ellenberger was getting wrecked and on his way to a ko loss.

Probably about the exact same thing that happened to Floyd for sucker punching that one guy a couple years back who was being checked by the ref.

They'd blame the dude for not protecting himself at all times and nothing would happen.

I hope it's just a freak occurrence. I never want to see a fighter lose, or get hurt by that shit again.

The most brutal, obvious, and awesome answer is just to bring back shoes. And that will never happen, so never mind.

The referee would just pause the action to check if his toe is okay. Because fucking double standarts.

"Who the fook built that cage?"

Back