If Connor beats RDA I will personnally Ban myself from Sherdog

WTF you doing kid? Dumb this shit down alot for all of us. You know we aint be smart like that. Aint nobody on Sherdog gonna understand that shit.

Cognitive bias, metacognitive, Superiority, Illusory, Dunning and Kruger? Seriously dude? You expect me to know wtf these words mean?
lol

I expected this thread to suck, it turned out to be pretty funny. I am definitely rooting for RDA. Although I have gone from hating most his fans to pretty much just hating most his fans who start threads (that have been made 100 times or never should have been in the first place) or interject him into the conversation when there was absolutely no need for it or correlation. The 24/7 man-crushing is a bit much.

q1Av1eS.gif

Thats how much faith I have in RDA winning this match. Like the Phoenix my fire will be extinguish and my soul lay to rest. My haters will rejoice (ya know who you are, Hansgrov or something like that and many more) and my true sherbros will cry a river for me. This wont happen though since I see RDA abusing Connor worse than he did to Pettis. You guys can bump this thread if I am wrong.

RDA Bless

byebye

That is not enough. According to modern standards you should cut your dick off.

1 month old acc lol... u must have some huge balls TS.

Thats how much faith I have in RDA winning this match. Like the Phoenix my fire will be extinguish and my soul lay to rest. My haters will rejoice (ya know who you are, Hansgrov or something like that and many more) and my true sherbros will cry a river for me. This wont happen though since I see RDA abusing Connor worse than he did to Pettis. You guys can bump this thread if I am wrong.

RDA Bless

Get ready to ban yourself. Then you might as well drop up to Joe Riggs house and help him eat his dick :)

I will leave sherdog "like the phoenix"....... meaning he plans on rejoining sherdog the next day ((rebirth))

Back