If Connor beats RDA I will personnally Ban myself from Sherdog

Wtf drugs you on about? I feel like I have just been stupidfied.

"what the fuck drugs you on about"
anigif_enhanced-611-1418568848-3.gif

step off

Thats how much faith I have in RDA winning this match. Like the Phoenix my fire will be extinguish and my soul lay to rest. My haters will rejoice (ya know who you are, Hansgrov or something like that and many more) and my true sherbros will cry a river for me. This wont happen though since I see RDA abusing Connor worse than he did to Pettis. You guys can bump this thread if I am wrong.

RDA Bless
No one will notice.

Thats how much faith I have in RDA winning this match. Like the Phoenix my fire will be extinguish and my soul lay to rest. My haters will rejoice (ya know who you are, Hansgrov or something like that and many more) and my true sherbros will cry a river for me. This wont happen though since I see RDA abusing Connor worse than he did to Pettis. You guys can bump this thread if I am wrong.

RDA Bless
You mean you are gonna ban yourself to escape the shaming you will recieve? Good plan

My inner gut tells me you aint be honest with myself homie. I was able to deduce this since In my OP I alerted you that I have many haters who cant stand me since I am a better poster than them.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately.
Source

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately.
Source

WTF you doing kid? Dumb this shit down alot for all of us. You know we aint be smart like that. Aint nobody on Sherdog gonna understand that shit.

Cognitive bias, metacognitive, Superiority, Illusory, Dunning and Kruger? Seriously dude? You expect me to know wtf these words mean?

I will delete myself from MMA World cuz i cant listen anymore about Connor evrywhere. Especcialy on this site. I cant stand it anymore. My toilet paper have faces of Mcregor. Wherever I see any MMA thread Connor is hiding there. It's sick. If Connor wins... The number of his ball polishers will rise over 9000... And I cant take them anymore... They are stuffing Connor into my face. JUST STOP.

WTF you doing kid? Dumb this shit down alot for all of us. You know we aint be smart like that. Aint nobody on Sherdog gonna understand that shit.

Cognitive bias, metacognitive, Superiority, Illusory, Dunning and Kruger? Seriously dude? You expect me to know wtf these words mean?

So you are not my son after all.

So you are not my son after all.

I wish I were. My real Pops dont want me living in his basement no more. He thinks a 36 year young man should have his own place instead of living rent free. I tell you it's all fucking bullshit if you ask me.

Didn't realize "RDA" had such a big fan base.

Conor will make this look easy.

Calls himself 'Number1StockBroker'

Claims to make almost $100 a day previously

Makes his profile say 'Making that money, to get them honeys'

Offers to delete his one month old account on an internet forum as a big statement if fight x loses an 'mma match'

Confirmed virgin IMO.

I will delete myself from MMA World cuz i cant listen anymore about Connor evrywhere. Especcialy on this site. I cant stand it anymore. My toilet paper have faces of Mcregor. Wherever I see any MMA thread Connor is hiding there. It's sick. If Connor wins... The number of his ball polishers will rise over 9000... And I cant take them anymore... They are stuffing Connor into my face. JUST STOP.
Keep it up with the lame font size and you'll get banned anyway, smh

Bold statement coming from an account with the umbilical cord still attached, for the record I do agree RDA rocks Conor's world in the worst way.

Back