If Connor Beats Diaz you cant deny him the LW Title shot

he's top 20 now, at least, but who cares. Conor beating someone at WW doesn't mean he earns a shot at the LW title. That's foolish. Not saying he won't get one though. UFC is gonna milk him for all he's worth.

he's #4 in the ufc rankings....he beat michael johnson who was #5

I'm yellow because sooks like the one above constantly whine and report me creating more work for the mods which in turn makes me public enemy number 1.

@Number1StockBroker has shown me the light. I will no longer respond to those flaming me. Too many threads get derailed causing the MMA discussion to drop.

I don't report kids, that's lame as fuck

Who cares cause he's not going to beat Nate anyway

.... and they'll still give him a title shot probably.

Dont know what a sook is. And if you think this is flaming? Your join date has really shone through. I dont report anything. Its not my job. I let the mods do their thing. If Im in the wrong I apologize and move on. What I dont do is make it look like my life revolves around 1 single fighter and keep spewing dumb shit that gets me in trouble. Nice grab to call to the mods. Show's a lot about you. And your crush.
Dumb shit. LEL. I respond with facts almost every time and the response I get is the RNC gif or I get called a nuthugger. You can't have a pro-conor opinion around here. The guy is 19-3, yet if you say he'll beat Nate easily you're "spewing dumb shit" - that's an opinion and I chose not to flame others. People on this board need to get a grip, most have the sense of humour of a rampaging bull.

Do I think he should be denied? Yes.
Do I think he will be denied? No.

BRuYTMw.gif

Nate and Nick are gatekeepers at best. LoL.
geezzz that gif is beaufifulllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

Winner of a welterweight fight gets a title shot at the class a weight down in which he has never competed in the promotion. LOGIC!

Also, who gives a shit about a "money fight". How about a fight between two of the best. Not who talks the most shit. The UFC and these forums are turning the sport into a joke.

I agree. It will happen. UFC wants that dual title holder.

Aldo will whinge, but he can shut his gob and fight Max.

Let's all remember this when he (gasp!!!) doesn't get a 2nd belt and you people start accusing the UFC of screwing over Connor.

Because all of them have always been told they´d be strapped off their titles, until Conor came along and they let him do it, does that serve you?
I vaguely remember some of them talking about abandoning their division to move up in weight. I dont really remember any time a claim was made that any champ has actually offered to move up in weight and fight the champ of a higher weightclass. Conor is the only one I remeber doing that.

He would have beaten 1 of the GOATS in Aldo and one of the Greats in Diaz. Also Mendez who has always been known to be a top contender and fought for the belt. Also it would be the biggest superfight available now that Cain is not HW champ and Jones has been exposed. A Khabib vs Connor or Alvarez vs Connor superfight just reeks of Money, Agreed?

No.
Nate might very well allow him to win this one, to set up an easy 3rd fight for the money.

If Conor won and then beat Aldo, then OK. But Aldo is the key, not Nate.

Nate is not one of the greats lmao

the historical revisionism for the guy after he strangled Conor is hilarious

Nate isnt even a top 20 LW of alltime
I'm not sure. Surely Nate would be in the top twenty all time. The guy has hovered around the top ten for a decade in a very deep division. I find both fighters entertaining, so no hugging going on.

Conor leapfrogging over khabib, fergeson, rda and barboza for a title shot would be the biggest bowl of horseshit in the history of mma.

Of course, everyone who is 1-1 against someone who might be fringe top ten deserves a title shot.
He might get it, but doesn't deserve it until he beats at least 5 top ten guys after Nate.
But in the circus we call UFC it probably will happen.

He needs to win a fight at 155 first. Since mcnuthuggers claim he went up two weight classes to fight a ww he still will have never won a lw fight In the ufc

I am calling bull on this. You are telling me of the over 100 threads I have made (I believe it is that many), there are none you enjoyed and said to yourself, "damn TS actually knows what he is talking about"?. Be real dude.

Thanks!!! Real recognizes real dude.
Actually yes, your threads are shit.

That's it, stop reading.

Back