If Connor Beats Diaz you cant deny him the LW Title shot

heh.
He got a shortcut to the FW belt. (He beat a guy who was not even top 10 to get his title shot.)

Now he LOST to a guy ranked #15 and lost
You want a rematch against the same guy to propel him for a new title shot???

I know this is what he will push for, and I know Zuffa only cares about money.

But how can any blind nutsucker justify this???
I mean, it can't be for the love of the sport.
It can't be anything good for the sport (if only popular guys gets title shots).

I can only assume that Conor Nutsuckers are just it. Groopies.
Following HIM, not MMA.

Because only this can explain how they can justify these things.
PERFECT, man!!!! Very well said!!!!! And all followed by that money bragging BS.... there´s nothing more stupid than a guy showing off by saying how much money he makes. Fucking ridiculous.

You cant deny he would have deserved the 155 title shot though. He is the only champion who fights frequently. When champions are fighting 1 or 2 times a year he is fighting 3 or 4 times a year. If it wouldnt have been for the 200 fiasco his fight vs Diaz this august would have been the third time he would have fought this year and it is not even over. So yeah if he fights this often I dont see how it cant be denied. He is also the only superstar the UFC has now that Rhonda is doing movies and Brock has been exposed.

It doesn't matter what I think unfortunately. I'm kinda cynical about the whole thing now. What the UFC wants to happen will happen. It's sort of like the WWE like that now. They decide the stage to set and if their picked boy or picked girl doesn't win, they'll put them in some favorable fights and then throw them right back in there spinning it like they belong there.

They'll keep rinsing and repeating that until it works. If Conor loses to Nate they'll most likely still give McGregor the 155 title shot saying he's decided to vacate the FW belt finally and "it's so unprecedented and ballsy" that the UFC has decided to give him a "well-deserved" shot at the 155 title for being ":such a dominant champion at 145."

I would not be surprised one bit.

Please stay on topic thanks. The mods shouldn't have to put up with cleaning these personal attacks on posters.

<bball1>

He's not wrong though. You're perpetually yellow, it just a matter of time.

Same stupid rhetoric... a fighter is great, good, love him, etc. BUT Conor blah blah unzips his pants blah blah. This is so pathetic.
I was a Diaz fan before I was a Conor fan. You only believe the nonsense you just posted because it's what you want to believe. Honestly, how is life being an MMA fan while not also being a fan of Conor or Nate? Is Darren Elkins your favorite fighter?

If he were to win, I'm sure they won't anyway. So, this thread is basically just us typing some shit.

Benson is a tough out for anyone, no shame in that

Of course, Smooth is a LW great. Top 5. Even has a case for Top 3.

But let's not forget that was the last time Nate was a contender.

He's not wrong though. You're perpetually yellow, it just a matter of time.
I'm yellow because sooks like the one above constantly whine and report me creating more work for the mods which in turn makes me public enemy number 1.

@Number1StockBroker has shown me the light. I will no longer respond to those flaming me. Too many threads get derailed causing the MMA discussion to drop.

Ok maybe comparing you to Malcapinerules is a low blow, but I haven't seen all your threads so I can't say ALL of them, but the greater majority I find less than acceptable
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

It doesn't matter what I think unfortunately. I'm kinda cynical about the whole thing now. What the UFC wants to happen will happen. It's sort of like the WWE like that now. They decide the stage to set and if their picked boy or picked girl doesn't win, they'll put them in some favorable fights and then throw them right back in there spinning it like they belong there.

They'll keep rinsing and repeating that until it works. If Conor loses to Nate they'll most likely still give McGregor the 155 title shot saying he's decided to vacate the FW belt finally and "it's so unprecedented and ballsy" that the UFC has decided to give him a "well-deserved" shot at the 155 title for being ":such a dominant champion at 145."

Yeah I agree it would be messed up if they gave him a title shot coming off a lose and vacating the 145 belt but coming off a win and being the only superstar left in the UFC I cant see how they can deny him that 155 title shot. What else would he have to do to deserve one?

So if Tony gets past RDA he should then have fight to Barboza who he just beat 1 fight ago for a title shot?

yes or Diaz if Diaz wins his next fight. Either works.

Ok maybe comparing you to Malcapinerules is a low blow, but I haven't seen all your threads so I can't say ALL of them, but the greater majority I find less than acceptable

Okay, so you are telling me a minority of my threads you have enjoyed right? Thats fine with me. I try to make great threads my abilities afford me but it is not easy when I tried to be rationale and logical in my threads.

You nailed it. / thread

Yeah I agree it would be messed up if they gave him a title shot coming off a lose and vacating the 145 belt but coming off a win and being the only superstar left in the UFC I cant see how they can deny him that 155 title shot. What else would he have to do to deserve one?

Well ideally defending his 145 title at least once and if not that - perish the thought obviously - then perhaps at least a Top 15 win at lightweight?

I was a Diaz fan before I was a Conor fan. You only believe the nonsense you just posted because it's what you want to believe. Honestly, how is life being an MMA fan while not also being a fan of Conor or Nate? Is Darren Elkins your favorite fighter?
Well never seen the "support" come out until the freak show came to town. But you're welcome to act like you've always been this way and you're not getting high on the hype.

I dont care who Conor fights or for what. I just wanna see him fight. He brings it win or lose (and he mostly wins). Not afraid to accept challenges

Dudes awesome. Maybe he did go overboard with the cool-aid but he had just KO'd the #1 P4P in 13 seconds. He ran through the division.

Hes exciting period.

Eddie already said he wants the winner

I'm yellow because sooks like the one above constantly whine and report me creating more work for the mods which in turn makes me public enemy number 1.

@Number1StockBroker has shown me the light. I will no longer respond to those flaming me. Too many threads get derailed causing the MMA discussion to drop.
Dont know what a sook is. And if you think this is flaming? Your join date has really shone through. I dont report anything. Its not my job. I let the mods do their thing. If Im in the wrong I apologize and move on. What I dont do is make it look like my life revolves around 1 single fighter and keep spewing dumb shit that gets me in trouble. Nice grab to call to the mods. Show's a lot about you. And your crush.

PERFECT, man!!!! Very well said!!!!! And all followed by that money bragging BS.... there´s nothing more stupid than a guy showing off by saying how much money he makes. Fucking ridiculous.

hank-hill.jpg

Hank Hill said it best:

"Only jackasses go around saying how much money they make."

Going 1-1 at ww = a title shot at lw? Well, as little sense as it makes, it is a strange time in mma match making.

Well ideally defending his 145 title at least once and if not that - perish the thought obviously - then perhaps at least a Top 15 win at lightweight?

Thats nice and all but Diaz is already a top 10 or 5 LW already so why make Connor do the extra work? Also fans have been clamoring for a champion vs Champion match for the longest time. GSP vs SIlva couldnt do it but Connor can. Connor is bringing us the fans the fights that we want to see, so why knock that?

We have had a champion who fights as frequently as Connor does and gives the fans the fights they want to see. Also how awesome would it be if he beats Eddie or Khabib ? He would truly be 1 of the GOAT's.

You really can. You can deny it until he gets a fucking win at LW or at least defends his damn belt

Back