If Condit vs Maia is for the #1 contender I will be done with the UFC

Ummm lets not forget that Condit clearly beat lawler and is basically the current WW champion. And maia seems unstoppable lately. I wouldent be upset. But thompsan does deserve it for sure,

I agree. But it wasn't clearly as many had it scored the other way.

So if Mia wins is he your true WW champ ?

Umm Wonderboy is gonna be a guest commentator on FS1 this Saturday...

Hmmm I wonder why...HMMMMMMMMM

P.S. Condit vs Maia should be for the real title and Wonderboy should be fighting the winner of that one. Condit beat Lawler imo...

Condit got robbed against Lawler you twat. Anyone with a brain knows who the rightful champion is.

Wonderboy? Hendricks shouldn't of lost to Robbie first and Wonderboy was the first to beat Hendricks.

P.S. Condit vs Maia should be for the real title and Wonderboy should be fighting the winner of that one. Condit beat Lawler imo...

Wrong maia and condit winner should get to fight the real belt owner Wonderboy who won the real belt off of Hendricks.

I had Condit winning against Robbie, and no he didn't deserve the shot, but Igot no complaints with maia getting it if he wins.

Condit, should just fight Brown already! screw rankings, I have to see that fight!

Wrong maia and condit winner should get to fight the real belt owner Wonderboy who won the real belt off of Hendricks.

Ahh the GSP belt yessssss...

Johnny did however lose the 2nd Lawler fight

Ahh the GSP belt yessssss...

Johnny did however lose the 2nd Lawler fight

I thought Johnny won the 2nd Lawler fight in a fashion so cowardly it made DC almost look brave against Silva. A win none the less though on my scorecard.

You are boycotting a Condit title shot after his last one? What a terrible loss it will be to lose you as a spectator. Oh please, don't leave!!

It's a great fight.

Give Wondebou the shot and put Condit Maia winner on da same card in case somebody gets hurt.

So full of shit. Since you said you have a 401k and a Roth, that means your 401k isn't a Roth 401k. That makes it a Roth IRA, which is never sponsored by an employer.

A "top stockbroker" would make more than $132,000/yr, which is the qualifying maximum for a Roth IRA.

Again, you're full of shit kid.

ProTip: We all knew already that you are full of shit, and your continued posting is further verification.

When the fuck did I say it was not a Roth 401K? Please tell me dude. Also I am a top stockbroker in my vicinity. Nothing I have said has been bull, only the money I am making.

You are boycotting a Condit title shot after his last one? What a terrible loss it will be to lose you as a spectator. Oh please, don't leave!!

You dont even mean what you are saying and you know it!!!! I dont even think you like me....

Maia gets Fitched sooner than later.

Incredible technique. So fuckin boring.

When the fuck did I say it was not a Roth 401K? Please tell me dude. Also I am a top stockbroker in my vicinity. Nothing I have said has been bull, only the money I am making.
Lmao talking yourself into circles.

You can't have a Roth 401(K) and a 401(K).

I think we are done here. You're making a fool of yourself.

Grownups with real jobs and real retirement plans can see you're talking our your ass.

Thompson deserves the next title shot against the winner of Lawler/Woodley for sure

Wonderboy will fight the winner of Lawler/Woodley followed by Maia after he subs Condit :p

Lmao talking yourself into circles.

You can't have a Roth 401(K) and a 401(K).

I think we are done here. You're making a fool of yourself.

Grownups with real jobs and real retirement plans can see you're talking our your ass.

Here it is mofo. As you can see I have a Roth, 401K and company match.

2hnp36b.png

Keep talking out your ass though. The Roth is not matched only taxes are taken out. The 401k is matched and I take full advantage of the match. Now what kid?

Hopefully Thompson gets a shot and wins and then they set up Thompson vs Condit. That would be amazing.

With all due respect TS, but this is the breaking point for you? All the crazy / freak show stuff the UFC (and every other big fight promotion) has done and this is where your line in the sand is? That's quite strange to me (assuming you're not trolling).

Back