If Cody wins...

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
would he be the most hated champ ever? I do not see anyone here that is a fan him.

Nah he has fans, I wouldn't mind seeing him win

Not sure about that. I think he'd be the champ that nobody cares about for a while.

If garbtats wins I say step up to 155 and talk his way into a superfight with conor so he can get starched by the king

Who hates Cody? The lad isnt the sharpest tool in the drawer but his fight style is exciting. His personality isnt rancid like Ronda and hes not a drug taking criminal like Jon Jones so I dont think he will be as hated

would he be the most hated champ ever? I do not see anyone here that is a fan him.
If cody wins Is Normal? if Cody loses he got outclassed by a man with a much higher fighter IQ and technical ability who has had so many knee surgeries even he knows he is a shell of himself. But still Cruz by decision. I want to see Cruz vs Mighty Mouse now that he is less green.

I like cody and his fighting style but he's going up against the goat and can't possibly win. Cruz bless.

This guy says hello

image_crop.php

The majority in here wanted him to get a titleshot instead of TJ. He's not hated

I'd consider him one of MMA's great saviors

Get that boring weak trash talking point fighter out of the throne

Nobody really hates cody. He's just kind of a cringe inducing meat head and people like to have fun with that. He's a fun fighter to watch.

I like him as a fighter but i just never want to see him talk again. He sounds like he's retarded.

I like him. I think it would've funny if he beat don , especially by decision

Back