If CM punk wins again Gall, will you eat crow and say that Punk is legit?

tumblr_inline_o7cq7ehpUf1qkun4s_500.gif

giphy.gif

She is absolutely gorgeous.

No no, you got it all wrong bro.

2020 will be his year, they'll legalize robotic limbs and Super TRT by then - so he'll smash them.

Nah, all you'd need to legalize is soccer kicks & stomps. Then he's the best LHW in the world. Fact.

Lol exactly. Maybe if a speech involved randomly getting kick, kneed, and punched in the head.

To be honest.....I'll rather get my ass whooped in front of millions than go through speech class again, fuck that shit.

CM Punk is not legit even if he wins.

I use my phone to Shitpost, it gets frustrating at times especially when I was on dubs. Haa

I bet CM Punk just wants this to end at this point. Haaa. Its like waiting all week dreading that one speech but 10x worse.

Wait you Punk wagon or not.. what is happening ?

5.gif

Belt color is just a ranking. Means little, especially for MMA. Unlike CM though I have actually seen Gall grapple. He's very good. Better than a lot of black belts I've seen and I'd consider myself a trained eye.
Fair enough... & that speaks to all the Gall haterz for sure... Most people just discount them both without knowing the 1st thing about either of them... but lets not discount Punk either. He'z been training JJ for a very long time. In 2012 he told Ariel: "It’s something I’ve alwayz done."

Rener Gracie - "There’s no telling how successful he would be if he devoted himself full time to the training...He can go get some fights, knock some fools out and choke some dudes...If he dedicates himself full time, there is no limit, he has the intangibles." “Punk is a sponge when it comes to picking things up in the gym.”

Legit? If he wins he's going right up there on the Goat contendership

Fair enough... & that speaks to all the Gall haterz for sure... Most people just discount them both without knowing the 1st thing about either of them... but lets not discount Punk either. He'z been training JJ for a very long time. In 2012 he told Ariel: "It’s something I’ve alwayz done."

Rener Gracie - "There’s no telling how successful he would be if he devoted himself full time to the training...He can go get some fights, knock some fools out and choke some dudes...If he dedicates himself full time, there is no limit, he has the intangibles." “Punk is a sponge when it comes to picking things up in the gym.”

tumblr_o94a27fSad1tb9qafo1_250.gif

Fixed ^

It iz the English language that haz it wrong. Listen to the word "Spellz"....

It clearly endz with a "Z" sound. Try sounding it out with an "S" sound... it doezn’t sound right.

I'm tired of the Bull sh*t & I'm not taking it any more & someone has to make a stand!

Webster haz you all fooled!

It's more credible to stand for what you believe in than to be a blind sheep following the massez!

What do you think? Should I carry on my mission or bow down to the massez?
this_is_where_you_get_the_fuck_out_Robert_Pattinson_Dressup-s557x313-302511-580.jpg

I don't think it's gonna be az easy az everyone thinks. It's unknown what belt he haz because he refusez belt ceremoniez & claimz to be a white belt for life.

In a 2012 interview he said JJ is "something I've alwayz done." He goez on to say how he throws on the white belt when he goez to a new gym to work out... as if to say that he'z a higher rank but he puts the white belt on because he'z alwayz learning.

Punk told Ariel - "What difference doez it matter if I got a blue cock or a purple cock?"

View attachment 124043

He also said "I have been training martial arts my whole life" It turned out he took some Karate classes as a kid and punk said he "could not remember his belt".

Do you no have the letter "S" in your country?

Who Gall really beat to be contested as a legit UFC fighter? He got 2 fights in MMA against total cans, I would even call this guys paper bags... for christ sake...
true, but he has beaten 2 more fighters then Punk did.

I haven't said anything about the guy. Therefore I'll have no reason to eat anything.

It's kinda funny how that works eh.

I just want to see the guy finally fight...That's all.

He also said "I have been training martial arts my whole life" It turned out he took some Karate classes as a kid and punk said he "could not remember his belt".

Do you no have the letter "S" in your country?
Interesting I didn't know he took Karate classez az a kid. Do you have a link to that information?

I've never heard the "could not remember his belt" thing but it doez make sense since he deliberately doez not accept belt ceremonies. Punk told Ariel "what difference doez it make if I have a blue cock or a purple cock. I'm just here to learn."

He waz training Kempo Karate in 1994 when Dan Severn came to hiz gym to train with their BJJ black belt in preparation for UFC 4 against Royce Gracie.

I explained the "S" & "Z" thing on page 3 of this thread... about half way down. Look for the picture of webster.

Back