If CM punk wins again Gall, will you eat crow and say that Punk is legit?

Lol at Link in my post, auto correct pwnt for the second time this morning already. Haaaa I remember him saying that. Hopefully he doesn't get injured again between now and then. Roufussport is AKA Midwest.

Haa. I was thinking like "Who is Link?"

I told you that my BJJ Trainer's Coach(Confusing:confused:) trained with Punk right?

Didn't CM just get his blue belt?

<36>

Gall is a legit brown belt and NAGA expert division grappler. Depends on the Punk's striking and TDD. I think the Mick will strangle him fairly quick once it hits the mat.
I don't think it's gonna be az easy az everyone thinks. It's unknown what belt he haz because he refusez belt ceremoniez & claimz to be a white belt for life.

In a 2012 interview he said JJ is "something I've alwayz done." He goez on to say how he throws on the white belt when he goez to a new gym to work out... as if to say that he'z a higher rank but he puts the white belt on because he'z alwayz learning.

Punk told Ariel - "What difference doez it matter if I got a blue cock or a purple cock?"

punk gracies.jpg

It's interesting to me that People talk about how bad Gall is but then say that Punk has zero chance of winning. You could respond with saying that Punk is worse but I don't think that makes a lot of sense. If Gall is such a can then Punk definitely has a decent chance to win.
Even the worst MMA fighter would beat the non-MMA fighter.

Uh no. I'd say he beat this completely unknown MMA fighter with a total of 2 pro fights.

I don't think it's gonna be az easy az everyone thinks. It's unknown what belt he haz because he refusez belt ceremoniez & claimz to be a white belt for life.

In a 2012 interview he said JJ is "something I've alwayz done." He goez on to say how he throws on the white belt when he goez to a new gym to work out... as if to say that he'z a higher rank but he puts the white belt on because he'z alwayz learning.

Punk told Ariel - "What difference doez it matter if I got a blue cock or a purple cock?"

View attachment 124043
What the fuck is up with your use of the letter z? You do know you're using it wrong, correct?

CM Punk already has my respect for stepping into the cage. I don't think he will do very well given no background in combat sports and he is very old to jump into the sport this late in life. I just hope the fight against Gall is entertaining.

Lol at Link in my post, auto correct pwnt for the second time this morning already. Haaaa I remember him saying that. Hopefully he doesn't get injured again between now and then. Roufussport is AKA Midwest.
He didn't get injured when he got the back surgery. It waz a herniated disc that he had from the WWE dayz & it just got discovered by the doctors when it started acting up in training.

Just thought you guyz should know that neither Gall nor Punk are canz. they're both legit practicionerz of Martial arts.

Gall – 8 years of JJ – 5 yearz of boxing. – Trainz twice a day. Once before school & once after. – Teachez JJ for money since he quit his job a year ago on a bread truck. Not only is Gall a brown belt he competes in the NAGA expert division.

Punk is a legit athlete with a Kempo karate (1994) & an extensive JJ background that goes back at least 2 decades. No one knowz how extensive hiz training haz been... but we do know that he'z been training with Rener Gracie since early 2012… & that he haz had a lot of JJ training prior to that. Punk haz been full time at Roufusport which iz one of the premier MMA gymz since Jan 2015… 21 months prior to UFC 203. (minus 8 weeks for back surgery) Though he'z never had an MMA match, He haz done full contact "scrimages" in camp & tellz of many fights off camera, out back in the alley... with WWE guyz.

iVnvvm7.jpg

GIF-Amused-funny-jaw-drop-LOL-Newman-OMG-Seinfeld-shocked-surprised-GIF_1.gif

What the fuck iz up with your use of the letter z? You do know you're uzing it wrong, correct?

Fixed ^

It iz the English language that haz it wrong. Listen to the word "Spellz"....

It clearly endz with a "Z" sound. Try sounding it out with an "S" sound... it doezn’t sound right.

I'm tired of the Bull sh*t & I'm not taking it any more & someone has to make a stand!

Webster haz you all fooled!

th

It's more credible to stand for what you believe in than to be a blind sheep following the massez!

What do you think? Should I carry on my mission or bow down to the massez?

Last edited:
And when Punk beats Jon Jones in his next fight I will call him GOAT.

And when I discover the cure for cancer I'll buy Sherdog and ban anyone saying Shogun could win a belt in 2016.

Dude, with Jones out of the picture it's Shogun's division. He's a nightmare match up for Cormier. You're right though, more like 2017 he'll be champ.

Haa. I was thinking like "Who is Link?"

I told you that my BJJ Trainer's Coach(Confusing:confused:) trained with Punk right?
Just earlier I turned Aldo into Jode Also. And lol, yeah you did.

View attachment 124043
Belt color is just a ranking. Means little, especially for MMA. Unlike CM though I have actually seen Gall grapple. He's very good. Better than a lot of black belts I've seen and I'd consider myself a trained eye.

Just earlier I turned Aldo into Jode Also. And lol, yeah you did.

I use my phone to Shitpost, it gets frustrating at times especially when I was on dubs. Haa

I bet CM Punk just wants this to end at this point. Haaa. Its like waiting all week dreading that one speech but 10x worse.

He will have my respect for getting in there for what could be a very humbling/embarrassing situation.

No crow till he beats someone legit

I use my phone to Shitpost, it gets frustrating at times especially when I was on dubs. Haa

I bet CM Punk just wants this to end at this point. Haaa. Its like waiting all week dreading that one speech but 10x worse.
Lol exactly. Maybe if a speech involved randomly getting kicked, kneed, and punched in the head.

Dude, with Jones out of the picture it's Shogun's division. He's a nightmare match up for Cormier. You're right though, more like 2017 he'll be champ.
No no, you got it all wrong bro.

2020 will be his year, they'll legalize robotic limbs and Super TRT by then - so he'll smash them.

Back