if chael wins?????

Win or lose, at least we know who has the gonads to step up in weight and take on the best.

Cheal will be a bigger fighter at 205 then at MW, I dont see Silva having a good experience with a much bigger and stronger Sonnen let alone any wrestler at LHW.

Lets say Jon Jones slips on a Banana peel in the ring and knocks himself out and sonnen surprisingly wins, it will be very hard for Silva to hold back a much larger sonnen.

Sonnen at LHW will come into the ring significantly larger and weighs as much as 230. I dont see Slva having an easy time in that fight.
How many times Silva has to wipe Sonnen ass to you low minded sherdoggers learn that mainly you are overrating wrestling and Chael as well. By the way if Chael is sooooo powerful and unstoppable in that weight class he should permanently be there dont you think? man sometimes i have a really hard time to believe that people talk seriously or just trolling....

Anderson would move up in a heartbeat

I'd like to see Chael tell Anderson to beat Jones if he wants a title shot

Chael wont win, its a complete impossibility.

I used to think the same thing but I do see 2 ways Chael could pull off the upset.

1: Jones dominates Sonnen for 25 minutes, unable to finish but still clearly dominates yet the judges led by one Cecil Peoples still gives the decision to Chael.

2: Chael throws a punch, Bones gets a cut from the glove ala Randy/Vitor II and won't be able to continue the fight hence naming Sonnen the NEW UFC LHW champ.

Those are the only two ways I see him winning.

Last edited:
WHEN Chael wins we will finally get to see Anderson vs Jones.

The criteria for Anderson fighting guys at LHW is either: be outside the top 15 OR lose your last fight by KO

Lucky Silva

How many times Silva has to wipe Sonnen ass to you low minded sherdoggers learn that mainly you are overrating wrestling and Chael as well. By the way if Chael is sooooo powerful and unstoppable in that weight class he should permanently be there dont you think? man sometimes i have a really hard time to believe that people talk seriously or just trolling....

OK, think about this for a second... Chael utterly dominates Silva for 4.5 rounds the first fight, and for the majority of their second fight as well. Going up in weight simply makes for more dramatic results, as it makes Silva's strikes more powerful, as well as Chael's wrestling. It also (slightly) slows them both down, which would probably be more of an advantage to Chael, but that is conjecture. Either way Chael showed that he has a decent chance at beating Silva at 185 (even though I bet on Silva 4 out of 5 times). At 205 if anything a slight advantage would likely be had for Chael. I still think Silva wins, but don't be so ignorant about it.

The point of the other guy was not that Chael is unstoppable at 205, it was simply that his TD's and wrestling would be much harder for Silva to deal with, and he has ALREADY struggled against Sonnen. That doesnt mean he beats everyone at 205

If chael wins Sherdog will empty its ass all over Jones face for at least 3 days before anything else can happen

Why would silva fight Chael three times? If Chael by some miracle wins, jones gets a rematch and murders him.

Chael wont win, its a complete impossibility.

I want you to dump your life savings + take out a massive loan and bet the whole thing on Jones. This isn't gambling since it would be a complete impossibility for the outcome to be different than you expect, right? Free money.

I see how Chael wants it to go like the Colton Smith fight with Mike Ricci. Smother and conquer, but JBJ has great wrestling as well so I guess we will see who has the imposing wrestling.

Would be good for the UFC I've been finding the UFC a little boring lately would like a change

Sherdog will call Jones overated.

Back