IF CHAEL P. SONNEN called out TITO ORTIZ

Tito wins. Chael ain't taking him down. Bad match up for Shael.

Tito is bad on the mic, but he was the original shit talker with the t-shirts and stuff. Remember his Gay Mezger is my bitch shirt? Can't forget that one.

and how he enraged Shamrock so much is the stuff of legends. For that I thank Tito.

Against Chael I think Tito would hold his own in a very drawn out, boring as hell fight... but still lose the decision.

I don't get the reference... Can you please educate this poor unworthy whitebelt?

Tito did post fight interviews for an affliction event and made a fool of himself. The babalu interview is cringe worthy.

I don't get the reference... Can you please educate this poor unworthy whitebelt?

Somebody please post the video collage of Tito saying all that stuff for this poor guy.

tito would get crushed in the shit talking and would get beat in the cage.

Tito is only 2 years older than Chael and Chael has something like 14 more professional fights.

I would bet dollars for doughnuts that Chael would never call Tito out because he is irrelevant and clearly not welcome in the UFC...

cool thread tho i guess

Tito by strength. I would pay money to watch that fight.

IDK

Let's do some mma maths and alter it

Tito -> Bader -> Chael

Tito beat Bader and Bader would destroy Chael

IDK

Let's do some maths

Tito -> Bader -> Chael

Tito beat Bader and Bader would destroy Chael

:icon_lol:

Chael - > Shogun -> Machida - > Bader - > Lil Nog -> Tito

If shael called Tito out, he would get diss so bad he would have to double his trt intake. Shaels only good at dissing ppl that don't speak english. When he fought bisping he was quiet n it was mostly bisping making fun of him. Tito is part hispanic so he's a master at dissin ppl

Tito is only 2 years older than Chael and Chael has something like 14 more professional fights.

Chael is taking fake testosterone. He would not be competing if it wasn't for the fake juice. Tito would probably be champ if he was juicing that hard.

Back