IF CHAEL P. SONNEN called out TITO ORTIZ

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1.gif

I would bet dollars for doughnuts Tito would take the bait and bite.

Remember once upon a time when Tito and Rampage were the big trash talkers in MMA? I always wondered what Sonnen would say to Tito and conversely. I'm sure it would of been good and worth it, even if it called for Sonnen wrestlefucking an old, geriatric Tito for three rounds. It possibly could happen post Tito-Rampage, the battle for retirement home care.

sonnen500.gif

Chael would be one of the greatest Light Heavyweights of the night if he fought Tito.

Chael would be one of the greatest Light Heavyweights of the night if he fought Tito.

Even at 131 years old? I guess we would go ahead and see by the fight what he saw, in the ring.

Hed get flamed for calling out a guy with a cracked skull...

I've actually wanted to see this fight for quite some time. The pre-fight would be hilarious & I actually think they match up pretty well. Tito is way past his prime but due to the match up I think the fight would be a lot more competitive than most think.

I've actually wanted to see this fight for quite some time. The pre-fight would be hilarious & I actually think they match up pretty well. Tito is way past his prime but due to the match up I think the fight would be a lot more competitive than most think.

Come on man! You KNOW Tito cant defend him self verbally.
Every time he open his mouth in public he fucks up.
Sonnen would rape him pre-fight it would be so bad Tito might not even show up to the fight.

Sonnen would rape him pre-fight it would be so bad Tito might not even show up to the fight.

He wouldn't have anything to say...he would wear a t-shirt to weigh-ins that says "Chael is my Bitch"...and think he won the war of words by doing so.

Hence why I said I thought it would be hilarious.

I was at the Olympia bodybuilding in Vegas Sat. And Wanderlei went up to Chaels booth and they had to be restrained in front of hundreds of fans. A lotta hate there...LET EM FIGHT!!!!!

A lotta greats signing at the Olympia also BJ PENN, MATT HUGHES,PHIL DAVIS VERA, NICK NEWELL....I MET EM ALL!....

Back