If Cerrone wins does he get next crack at the Belt

Put him on the Dallas card (vs whoever) as insurance for an RDA injury. Makes the most sense.

I would like khabib to fight for the title but RDA and cowboy are obviously ahead of him. Not their fault they are moving on and winning fights while khabib is out

RDA wins. Cowboy wins. They fight

Pettis wins. Cowboy wins. They fight

Bendo wins. Champ takes a break and waits for khabib in June.

I call the first scenario

Last edited:
He should, Russian guy has been injured while Cerrone is kicking ass.

With a Bendo win Cerrone streak is way more impressive than Khabib`s.

He has earned it with another win imo.

Dude is probably the most RELIABLE fighter in MMA today. Homie shows up to every single fight in an era where injury cancellations seem to be the norm. And he always brings it-no coasting in any of his fights.

He should.

At his pace, he will probably fight before Pettis RDA, which should further solidify it.

The only way I see Cerrone fighting for a title is if RDA gets hurt on short notice. I'm by no way saying that Cerrone wouldn't deserve the shot but just like everyone else is saying, he doesn't like to wait

Khabib fought rda already and won, cerrone has lost to rda and pettis.

The only logical thing to do would be assign cerrone to khabib. (Only if cerrone wins of course)

And if cerrone doesnt win I wouldn't mind khabib vs benson.

After Khabib? Sure, let Cosplay get a shot.

Despite a loss to RDA, Cerrone deserves it way more than Khabib. Cerrone would have won 4 fights, all Top 10. It's either Cerrone gets it or he fights Khabib for No 1. No way in hell should Khabib should get it after being out for a year and only beating Tibau, Trujillo and RDA.

What if Khabib is healthy after title fight (assume RDA wins belt) what do you do at that point if you are the UFC ? Give the cowboy the crack or let Khabib fight RDA considering Khabib completely owned RDA I would say let Cowboy fight someone else he is crazy and willing anyways.......

We are assuming Cowboy beats Bendo, otherwise it would not make sense to put his name in there.

If I recall, timeline-wise, Khabib could fight Cowboy next and the winner would be next in line.

What if Khabib is healthy after title fight (assume RDA wins belt) what do you do at that point if you are the UFC ? Give the cowboy the crack or let Khabib fight RDA considering Khabib completely owned RDA I would say let Cowboy fight someone else he is crazy and willing anyways.......

If RDA wins? Khabib/RDA for the title with Pettis/Cowboy 2 for the next shot.

I thought that Cerrone could have gotten a title fight if he would have waited for the RDA vs Pettis fight to play out because I think that Khabib might be out for a while, so yes. And I think this goes for either winner of the fight.

Give it to Cowboy. He has turned from a gatekeeper to a legit contender, good for him. But Henderson is a huge test, bigger than RDA (yes I know he lost to both), Jury and maybe Khabib.

Back