If Cerrone wins does he get next crack at the Belt

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What if Khabib is healthy after title fight (assume RDA wins belt) what do you do at that point if you are the UFC ? Give the cowboy the crack or let Khabib fight RDA considering Khabib completely owned RDA I would say let Cowboy fight someone else he is crazy and willing anyways.......

Give the cowboy the crack or let Khabib fight RDA considering Khabib completely owned RDA I would say let Cowboy fight someone else he is crazy and willing anyways.......

Wait, wat?

He def would deserve it but neither cerrrone nor myself nor most fans want to see him sit out and wait for a title fight.

If Cerrone beats Bendo....... and by then Khabib is ready because he is hurt guessing you didn't know... then who will get the title shot?

I'd say Cerrone simply because he's been active and it'd be best for Khabib to get back in the cage with someone else before busting the nut on a title shot.

Sure, but he's more interested in cash, so he'll fight anybody afterwards. Next day if possible.

:D

Cowboy is the hardest working man in mma he's more deserving than Khabib who seems to prefer fighting over Twitter than in the cage. Where Cowboy is always putting in that overtime.

Cowboy is the hardest working man in mma he's more deserving than Khabib who seems to prefer fighting over Twitter than in the cage. Where Cowboy is always putting in that overtime.

What? Khabib will fight anybody any day any time any place.

Cerrone will have won 4 fights since Khabib fought; all of which were top ten.

Cerrone deserves it especially if he gets the finish against Bendo.

No it doesn't matter at this point, if Cowboy wins they're gonna give it to him no matter the outcome of the other fight. He just did a lot for the company.

No it doesn't matter at this point, if Cowboy wins they're gonna give it to him no matter the outcome of the other fight. He just did a lot for the company.

But will Cerrone sit out 6 months and wait? I think not

I want to see Cerrone win the belt, and defend it 12 times in 2 years. Not 2 times in 12 years like some champions I know...

If the Pettis/RDA winner is healthy and ready to go, and Khabib still isn't, then Cowboy should absolutely get a title shot.

I am pulling for RDA, but I'd be surprised if he beats Pettis. It just depends on Khabib's health. If Cowboy beats Bendo (very tough chore) and Khabib isn't going to be ready for a title shot sometime this summer, give it to Cowboy. Coming off an injury like that, Khabib might be better off waiting and taking a tune up level fight anyway, say like against the winner of Edson Barboza vs Michael Johnson.

at this point cerrones earned it over anyone else.

Back