If Cerrone tries to bang with Conrad in the first 2 rounds and gets KOd, he deserves to lose

It's ok. No matter how Conor wins tomorrow you will claim dive or cowboys washed up or both .

Haters gonna hate. Enjoy the show.

Clearly obvious Cowboy is on the decline. Then again I expect nothing less from a guy who called out Frankie Edgar and ducked Gaethje

Clearly obvious Cowboy is on the decline. Then again I expect nothing less from a guy who called out Frankie Edgar and ducked Gaethje
the guy Eddie and Dustin starched?

settle petal :p

Ducked Gaethje lol.

You know Gaethje is tailor made CTE brawler for Conor. That's the last fight you want to see as a Conor hater. At least Cerrone can snatch up a sub or something if Conor slips. Gaethje is getting countered and slept in less than 2 rounds max.

Ducked Gaethje lol.

You know Gaethje is tailor made CTE brawler for Conor. That's the last fight you want to see as a Conor hater. At least Cerrone can snatch up a sub or something if Conor slips. Gaethje is getting countered and slept in less than 2 rounds max.

Conor would have to agree to fight him for that to happen.

Cowboy needs to to mix it up in the opening rounds and threaten Conor with takedowns atleast. Conor is a bad matchup for Cowboy a southpaw with good boxing and pressure always seems to give Cowboy problems. Even Hernandez was tagging Cerrone in southpaw stance.

Where you been? It feels like you've been gone for a year, yet now you're everywhere again. Enjoy the fights tomorrow mate.
yeah Im hardly on sherdog anymore, and when I am its usually in the war room. But I cant miss a Conor fight lol

you too mate :)

Conor would have to agree to fight him for that to happen.

Yeah Conor is ducking Jeremy Stephens too.

Is Conor supposed to fight every person who calls him out?

Yeah Conor is ducking Jeremy Stephens too.

Is Conor supposed to fight every person who calls him out?

No but Gaethje would be a much more interesting fight simply because of his power. He is also a good matchup for Conor, a wild brawler, but he presents a more intriguing challenge than Cerrone who has never beaten an elite opponent.

"Conrad" haters already triggered and the fight didn't even happen yet . Who knows, maybe Cerrone will win so you can all feel better about yourselves .... just wait and see instead of sounding desperate lol

No but Gaethje would be a much more interesting fight simply because of his power. He is also a good matchup for Conor, a wild brawler, but he presents a more intriguing challenge than Cerrone who has never beaten an elite opponent.

What elite opponents has Gaethje beaten?

People acting like Cerrone is Khabib need to stfu.

Ducked Gaethje lol.

Keep sipping that kool aid, boy

Especially when he knows the path to victory lies withing gassing Conrad out utilizing his clinch game and wrestling/grappling prowess.

Should he choose to brawl with Conrad from the onset, you know the UFC incentivized him to do so and he's being the ultimate company man. Lamb led to slaughter, as Conrad is the heavy favorite within the first 2 rounds.

I'm hoping Cerrone finds his pride and does what he needs to win. I'm picking the upset, Cerrone by submission round 4. I'll take a head kick KO too
I’m not on board with the idea some people have of him taking a dive.

But knowing the unscrupulous characters that run the UFC, I can absolutely agree with the idea that he’s being given a large payday under the understanding that he will stand and bang.

He should follow whatever game plan maximises his chances of winning. Because if he can win, Conor will want an insta-rematch as usual. Then Cowboy has the bargaining power like Diaz did for the rematch.

I’m not on board with the idea some people have of him taking a dive.

But knowing the unscrupulous characters that run the UFC, I can absolutely agree with the idea that he’s being given a large payday under the understanding that he will stand and bang.

He should follow whatever game plan maximises his chances of winning. Because if he can win, Conor will want an insta-rematch as usual. Then Cowboy has the bargaining power like Diaz did for the rematch.
I dont think he's taking a dive per se, but I can see him relenting and making the bout a stand up affair

Cowboy needs to to mix it up in the opening rounds and threaten Conor with takedowns atleast. Conor is a bad matchup for Cowboy a southpaw with good boxing and pressure always seems to give Cowboy problems. Even Hernandez was tagging Cerrone in southpaw stance.
Agreed

Back