If Cerrone tries to bang with Conrad in the first 2 rounds and gets KOd, he deserves to lose

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Especially when he knows the path to victory lies withing gassing Conrad out utilizing his clinch game and wrestling/grappling prowess.

Should he choose to brawl with Conrad from the onset, you know the UFC incentivized him to do so and he's being the ultimate company man. Lamb led to slaughter, as Conrad is the heavy favorite within the first 2 rounds.

I'm hoping Cerrone finds his pride and does what he needs to win. I'm picking the upset, Cerrone by submission round 4. I'll take a head kick KO too

you picking against Conor is no great shock so why announce it, its like me announcing I think Conor is going to win... its obvious

as with almost every other time, you'll be wrong

Cerrone has said numerous times that it's just not that simple. I'm sure if he sees a good opportunity to clinch or use his wrestling he will do so, but Conor does a very good job of making those opportunities not exist. People that say 'hurr durr just clinch and wrestle!' are idiots. I would be surprised if cowboy gets a single takedown, and even more so if he actually accomplishes anything with it.

Especially when he knows the path to victory lies withing gassing Conrad out utilizing his clinch game and wrestling/grappling prowess.

Should he choose to brawl with Conrad from the onset, you know the UFC incentivized him to do so and he's being the ultimate company man. Lamb led to slaughter, as Conrad is the heavy favorite within the first 2 rounds.

I'm hoping Cerrone finds his pride and does what he needs to win. I'm picking the upset, Cerrone by submission round 4. I'll take a head kick KO too
Cerrone hasn't "tried to bang in the first 2 rounds" in some time.

And you're just repeating that "company man under control of UFC" bullshit you heard from some other retard who greet people at Sam's on Saturday mornings.

It's ok. No matter how Conor wins tomorrow you will claim dive or cowboys washed up or both .

Haters gonna hate. Enjoy the show.

I have said for a while that if Conor McGregor cannot get rid of cowboy pretty quickly in this fight he is basically done. He has said he wants to put some rounds in so maybe he paces himself. But When the opportunity is there he should be able to put the lights out.

you picking against Conor is no great shock so why announce it, its like me announcing I think Conor is going to win... its obvious

<{walkerwhut}>

<mma4>

Sounds like a bitchy housewife tbh.
<1>
is this in response to my post? I get on with Hardkore but him being a hater is well known, I was just saying him picking against Conor isnt news to anyone that knows him. So announcing so is unnecessary

thats all

is this in response to my post? I get on with Hardkore but him being a hater is well known, I was just saying him picking against Conor isnt news to anyone that knows him. So announcing so is unnecessary

thats all
I’m high af and that post just rubbed me the wrong way lmao.
<8>

Cerrone has said numerous times that it's just not that simple. I'm sure if he sees a good opportunity to clinch or use his wrestling he will do so, but Conor does a very good job of making those opportunities not exist. People that say 'hurr durr just clinch and wrestle!' are idiots. I would be surprised if cowboy gets a single takedown, and even more so if he actually accomplishes anything with it.
You're actly like Conor is some anti clinch/grappling god. He's not that special. I have no doubt that cowboy could hold him against the cage and wear him out.

Cerrone hasn't "tried to bang in the first 2 rounds" in some time.

And you're just repeating that "company man under control of UFC" bullshit you heard from some other retard who greet people at Sam's on Saturday mornings.

He's been Dana's boy for quite some time. If you think otherwise, you're just lying to yourself

thats all

What's up, brother. Happy new year, hope you're doing well. We haven't seen you for quite some time

I have said for a while that if Conor McGregor cannot get rid of cowboy pretty quickly in this fight he is basically done. He has said he wants to put some rounds in so maybe he paces himself. But When the opportunity is there he should be able to put the lights out.
Agreed

You're actly like Conor is some anti clinch/grappling god. He's not that special. I have no doubt that cowboy could hold him against the cage and wear him out.
Nah I just don't believe cowboy can simply win via 'double leg'

What's up, brother. Happy new year, hope you're doing well. We haven't seen you for quite some time
yeah Happy New Year to you dude... yeah Im at best a part time sherdogger now lol

Back