If Cerrone can submit a cockdiesel guy like PMP

I would beat the fuq out of Mike Perry and I’m literally only 5’7” 154lbs. His hands are suck and he wouldn’t be able to see my ju jissu. I would also be very strong to him and flexible.

this is just my opinion
Harsh but true. Respect for calling it how it is

Conor wouldn't go for a takedown like Perry did, and they're not the same kind of fighters at all.

Besides I'd much rather see a flush head kick KO. Submission would still be nice though.
{<jordan}
did you really just say that

I’d roll coal on the platinum princess, but I’m more of the hybrid-pean type

I really don't know why this fight is happening at 170 im sure cowboy wouldve gone to 155 to get conor

The takedown is there all day. Conor can't generate power from up close, so as long as Cowboy avoids the knees it's his fight.

Once it gets to the ground... I fear that Conor's chances evaporate.

{<jordan}
did you really just say that
{<huh}

You guys misunderstood me... Perry took Cerrone down and was submitted shortly after. Conor would never shoot for a TD against Cerrone.

I would beat the fuq out of Mike Perry and I’m literally only 5’7” 154lbs. His hands are suck and he wouldn’t be able to see my ju jissu. I would also be very strong to him and flexible.

this is just my opinion
I'm 6'3 240 and I bet I flatten you with a jab

Come at me brah

I'm 6'3 240 and I bet I flatten you with a jab

Come at me brah

Sucks for you, cause I also blackout when I get mad, and when I come to, it’s not usually pretty for the other guy. I can guarantee you if he happened to get lucky and beat me, it’s likely because I wasn’t mad yet. I melt fools like everyday.

If Conor can stuff TDs from Eddie Alvarez and KO him (along with Aldo), what chance does glass-chinned Cerrone have? It goes both ways.

Cockdiesel?

source.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Sucks for you, cause I also blackout when I get mad, and when I come to, it’s not usually pretty for the other guy. I can guarantee you if he happened to get lucky and beat me, it’s likely because I wasn’t mad yet. I melt fools like everyday.
Anger wouldn't stop this Larry Holmes jab son

Could TS say cockdiesel one more time?
I dont think I got it..

We still haven't gotten an answer on the main question.

Someone as cockdiesel as Perry got submitted by Cowboy, does Connah stand a chance?

We still haven't gotten an answer on the main question.

Someone as cockdiesel as Perry got submitted by Cowboy, does Connah stand a chance?
Colin is levels more cockdiesel than Perry bro

Colin is prob the most cockdiesel fighter in mma history

You're chatting as it Perry is some GOAT on and unbeatable lol, He is a meathead with a hard right hand, with a losing record in UFC

Cerrone isn't glass chinned at 170 nor glass stomached.

He's going to embarass Conor, a 145er.

Back