If CCCehudo beats Aldo and Edgar back to back

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Where would that place him in the GOAT discussion? Assuming both Edgar and Aldo win their 135 debut fights.

Nope. Its 2019

If he wins the 145 title tho...

Well, let's see him do that first. Aldo especially is going to be a nightmare matchup for Cejudo imho.

Tripe C vs Holloway make it happen Dana

Exit Triple C enter Quad C

Tripe C vs Holloway make it happen Dana

Exit Triple C enter Quad C

Max can walk him down, hands down, just for cover the body and stop takedowns. Cejudo cant reach his head

maybe BABY GOATS
or MINI GOATS

Midgets aren't in the GOAT category ever

Now that Aldo and Edgar are moving down, BW is the deepest division in the UFC. Beyond those two, there’s also Sterling, Yan, Sandhagen, Dillashaw down the line, and a potential Moraes rematch for little Henry to worry about. Let’s have him defend the belt once without getting crippled in the process just once before we start throwing the word “goat” around.

He has to go on a run through these guys. His style is a very bad match up for any of those guys and his last fight showed how his fight IQ has improved.

but just simply beating them makes him the best NOW. To be a GOAT, I think it takes some time

Both of them have a shit ton of miles on the clock so its not like hes wrecking either of them from 10 years ago

Would be pretty impressive imo. Especially Aldo is a nightmare matchup for Cejudo.
In the Goat discussion? I dont know that discussion is barely rational anyway. Like always some will say he is the Goat and others will ridicule it. The only way for a small guy like Henry to really become the Goat is to either defend both titles for a long time (will be very hard, especially since BW is a shark tank rn) or to win the 145 title. But with Max as a champ i dont see that happening. Maybe he has a shot against Volk tho.

Would be pretty impressive imo. Especially Aldo is a nightmare matchup for Cejudo.
In the Goat discussion? I dont know that discussion is barely rational anyway. Like always some will say he is the Goat and others will ridicule it. The only way for a small guy like Henry to really become the Goat is to either defend both titles for a long time (will be very hard, especially since BW is a shark tank rn) or to win the 145 title. But with Max as a champ i dont see that happening. Maybe he has a shot against Volk tho.
Marlon was nightmare match up for CCCehudo. Looked whay happened. Aldo gets touched on the chin.

That would be a stronger resume than Anderson’s.

cejudo would jump to 3 after gsp and fedor, make Jones and Anderson 5 and 6 after aldo.

very interesting scenario you created ts. Very good question too.

And what if he grows 10".

Marlon was nightmare match up for CCCehudo. Looked whay happened. Aldo gets touched on the chin.
Im not claiming he cant win that fight. But just stylewise its a tough matchup. On the other hand Aldo is cutting to BW which will be very hard for him.
And i honestly believe that atleast FW Aldo still is a superior fighter to Moraes who lets not forget gassed very hard against Henry.

Im not claiming he cant win that fight. But just stylewise its a tough matchup. On the other hand Aldo is cutting to BW which will be very hard for him.
And i honestly believe that atleast FW Aldo still is a superior fighter to Moraes who lets not forget gassed very hard against Henry.

Aldo's tank has been questionable too in the past.

Back