If Carla Esparza lasted to a decision....

I hate how somebody has to fucking die to get a 10-8 in the old rules. How often do you get a repeat of Rockhold vs Weidman rnd 3, without the fight getting stopped.

what is stupid is the new rules were voted on in 2016 and places still not approved it.

Diego didn't get any 10-8's for his total domination either
These judges are ass

I found the judge
FjtrYIe.gif

Who is the worse judge? The one who recognized the round was won dominantly but mixed up the two fighters' names. Or the judges who scored that beat down 10-9?

That is definitely the most 1 sided 10-9 I've ever seen, like wtf are some of these judges on?

10-8 Esparza. Picking the wrong fighter. Texas need some new judges.

Who is the worse judge? The one who recognized the round was won dominantly but mixed up the two fighters' names. Or the judges who scored that beat down 10-9?
Y'know, after putting it that way, you have a point. It's a step forward, one step back type of thing. That essentially leaves him neutral, while the other two judges are still incompetent.

So, what would happen if a fight's decision was affected by a Judge's mistake like this?

Yep. Me too. 10-8 rounds across the boards.

lol @ that judge. Idiots like that are the ones who can end up screwing people out of a win. Thankfully this was a dominant performance.

I'm sure that something similar happened when Evans-Smith "beat" Reneau a couple of years ago. Cards only made sense if a couple of judges had confused the fighters.

LOL, this fight could have been a majority decision, rather than a UD. What a funny/stupid moment that would be.

Would it have been a 30-24 fight? I honestly had all 3 rounds essentially 10-8. 0 significant strikes to 81. over 13 minutes of control for Suarez.

i had all three rounds 10-8 to Tatiana

wtf the judges expected Tatiana to do to get a 10-8 I dont know

I had carla winning because of the sub attempts. That gnp from suarez was pitter patter.

Back