If Carla Esparza lasted to a decision....

RayA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would it have been a 30-24 fight? I honestly had all 3 rounds essentially 10-8. 0 significant strikes to 81. over 13 minutes of control for Suarez.

Doesn’t matter. The size difference was the major difference. That said, Suarez mauls Rose into the mental hospital.

Would it have been a 30-24 fight? I honestly had all 3 rounds essentially 10-8. 0 significant strikes to 81. over 13 minutes of control for Suarez.

more like still 30-27 since it the old rules not the new ones.

this is all i think about when I hear the name "carla esparza"

eskittles.gif

One judge had round 1 10-8 for Carla so no

Nope, because Daniel is a dumbass who doesn't know which fighter is who apparently

DmnnhhIU8AAKxm9.jpg:large

this is all i think about when I hear the name "carla esparza"

eskittles.gif

I'm not one to call fighters scared but during the walkout for that fight Carla looked extremely nervous and terrified and it only got worse once the bell rang.

Nope, because Daniel is a dumbass who doesn't know which fighter is who apparently

DmnnhhIU8AAKxm9.jpg:large
Who is the worse judge? The one who recognized the round was won dominantly but mixed up the two fighters' names. Or the judges who scored that beat down 10-9?

I am pretty sure it's diego sanchez by decision.

more like still 30-27 since it the old rules not the new ones.
I hate how somebody has to fucking die to get a 10-8 in the old rules. How often do you get a repeat of Rockhold vs Weidman rnd 3, without the fight getting stopped.

Back