If Cannonier Wins, Is The Narrative Automatically That Whittaker Is Washed???

Based on what? He's 10-1 at MW and his only loss at that weight class is to the champ. How is that washed up?

I guess unless you are undefeated you are washed up?

Yes. This is Sherdog. If Jared wins Robert is washed up. If Robert wins he beat a can. Watch what happens if Leon beats Khamzat.

It probably would be.

It almost assuredly shouldn’t be.

Yes. This is Sherdog. If Jared wins Robert is washed up. If Robert wins he beat a can. Watch what happens if Leon beats Khamzat.

I don't agree. Khazmat is not ranked while Jared is.

If Khazmat loses, the consensus is that a guy with 9 fights is too green and bit off more than he could chew.

Jared is ranked the highest he has ever been.

Lol. I didn't mean to disrespect the immortal one. But Cannonier seems to have some superhuman powers himself.
Does he ? How ? I have seen nothing that spectacular, however he looked in great shape at the weigh ins

i called it. whittaker and the ninja turtle knocked each other out of their primes in that brutal rematch.

He look pretty washed to me.
Face-App-1603498369127.jpg

Those Romero beatings were life altering.

Does he ? How ? I have seen nothing that spectacular, however he looked in great shape at the weigh ins
Well the Joker has been on an absolute tear and Jared complain dismantled him. But if you can't see Jared's growth then nothing I could say can open your eyes.

Instead I'll ask you this. If Cannonier obliterates Whittaker or lets just say he simply wins a good fight, will that convince you???

Well the Joker has been on an absolute tear and Jared complain dismantled him. But if you can't see Jared's growth then nothing I could say can open your eyes.

Instead I'll ask you this. If Cannonier obliterates Whittaker or lets just say he simply wins a good fight, will that convince you???
Jokers best win is a shop worn Jacare... while he is good a win over him doesn’t make cannonier a special fighter. If cannonier knocks out rob however then yeah deserved title shot. Hopefully Whittaker smashes this fool though

It depends on how he loses. He didn't have an amazing performance against Till, although I had him clearly winning that one.

whitetaker lost against romero twice, romero didnt get the 10-8 rounds.
Against till, he could have been easily finished in the first round.
His chin is very suspect.
Canonnier by KO.

Jokers best win is a shop worn Jacare... while he is good a win over him doesn’t make cannonier a special fighter. If cannonier knocks out rob however then yeah deserved title shot. Hopefully Whittaker smashes this fool though
I mean Jacare was 37 and batting worn as well when Whittaker's beat him. And besides Romero, that is Whittaker's best win. But against both Jack and Rob, Soiza was ranked in the top 5.

I mean Jacare was 37 and batting worn as well when Whittaker's beat him. And besides Romero, that is Whittaker's best win. But against both Jack and Rob, Soiza was ranked in the top 5.
You strongly support black fighters, I get it. May the best man win

You strongly support black fighters, I get it. May the best man win
If I like their style I support any fighter. You never see me making Usman support threads lol.

In fact I was just rewatching Till vs. Masvidal and I'm still butthurt that Jorge didn't win the title.

Last edited:
If I like their style I support any fighter. You never see me making Usman support threads lol.
I gave usman thought before posting what I did lmao but he simply sucks style wise

Side note, I have always wanted to post a serious thread on race demographics using statistics in teh ufc, see which race is most successful at cage fighting, which nation etc. but that shit can lead down a bad path.

Tbh unless Whittaker is bringing power comparable to fighters in HW and LHW, most of Whittaker's strikes aren't going to faze Cannonier very much or just be absorbed like how Romero took them.

Cannonier can most likely affect Whittaker with one or two good strikes, if he's not too slow to land them that is. Whittaker isn't the one to take direct strikes all that well, especially if those strikes are moderately precise.

Hell on Sherdog he already is. If he loses to Jared he’ll be a never was.

Always, is real ones know Shaman Jared is legit.

Back