If Cain wins tonight, what would you think of JDS?

My thoughts exactly.

Doesn't it kinda feel like this is their 1st fight in a way since their actual 1st fight was so quick and they were both hurt coming into it?

People really underrate Cain around here because of how the 1st fight went. I know alotta people have made threads about this, but what if Cain wins tonight?

How about this, he not only wins, but he outstrikes JDS & out grapples him & eventually TKO's him. What would you guys think of JDS?

JDS gets alotta love & I don't blame him, I love JDS, he's humble & has a sick killer instinct. But Cain's a beast too, a beast that's been long forgotten due to injury & losing the title in his first defense.

If Cain wins tonight, I see a 3rd fight happening later down the line. But I'm not gonna count JDS out at all 'cause JDS is the only man to ever beat him.

But what would your thoughts be in this situation?
You ask that question at the moment
Shertards are jumping different trains every card

i wont think any less of either one,they both are top of the food chain and not afraid to risk it in fighting each other again!! i hope cain wins by kneebar 3 rnd!!

My nominee for worst post of the day.

I know you will maybe find it hard to understand . so bare with me.. ;-). ill even put in some smileys so you can look at the happy faces if i lose you

"its called sarcasm ;-) :) . use context."

good day my "special" friend

Dude the score gets evened up.

Nothing at all happens, the racist nitwits think just b/c he took on Antonio Silva (a mediocre Brazilian fighter) that he somehow "got a one up" on Brazil or something. LOL

They seem to forget (if that's the logic they're gonna use) the countless other times Brazilian Fighters steamrolled and humiliatingly owned latino fighters.

I would think JDS was hurt or sick

yep, Ol' pillow fisted Kongo:rolleyes:

Did I call him pillow fists?

The point is Cain has shown in the past that he can be wobbled and KO'ed. KO'ed by the guy he is about to fight. A guy that has great TDD and sprawl and the best boxing in the division. That's not ideal for someone like Cain.

Like I said, I like Cain, he is vicious but when it comes to a match up with JDS I don't see him winning.

They're both great fighters and have run through everyone else. I just think JDS is a bad style match up for Cain ala Randy vs Chuck 2&3.

People really underrate Cain around here because of how the 1st fight went. I know alotta people have made threads about this, but what if Cain wins tonight?

How about this, he not only wins, but he outstrikes JDS & out grapples him & eventually TKO's him. What would you guys think of JDS?

JDS gets alotta love & I don't blame him, I love JDS, he's humble & has a sick killer instinct. But Cain's a beast too, a beast that's been long forgotten due to injury & losing the title in his first defense.

If Cain wins tonight, I see a 3rd fight happening later down the line. But I'm not gonna count JDS out at all 'cause JDS is the only man to ever beat him.

But what would your thoughts be in this situation?
What would I think? Well, if he did both of these things successfully, then I'd think Junior was hurt coming into the fight. That's my honest opinion :)

Just thought I'd bump this for all the guys that said Cain could not possibly outstrike Junior Dos Santos.

Just throwing it out there that anything is possible homies.

Back